Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

ditto

3rded

Someone said something??

Okay. I have changed my mind. I would rather have Big Mike's Liberty as a prize than the Typhoon speakers.

Reactions: tsquale
It is still raining hard here. I should be asleep, but I am just relaxing and enjoying the downpour.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
supposed to storm later today, cant come soon enough. muggy here

It is still raining here. It has now been raining for 21.5 hours. Last check (7 AM) showed 2.1" on the rain gauge. Southeast of here got lots more, but they also had severe storms where we have had only rain and wind. Temp in the 60s instead of high 90s / low 100s. It is good.

The good wife just went out in the rain and grilled ground sirloin hamburgers on the grille - just one of the many reasons I like her. 

Reactions: StEaLtH2
21 hours of rain and only 2 inches?? That's mist!!  BTW..... Did I mention I'm off until Friday? HAHA!!  

Reactions: Retired1
Did I mention I'm still off until Friday? Unless I choose to work O.T. :razz: ....

workin the skeleton crew on night shift tonight, which inevitably means just manning the spedsled, err, wheelchair van. Ugh

im at the new job, did my "pre noon work" now im reading policies and uhhhh "elb"

Reactions: tsquale
Hahahaha

Anyone ever meet Overpost Dave from mass?...

I can't believe it continues.....smh

Hahahaha

Anyone ever meet Overpost Dave from mass?...

I can't believe it continues.....smh
Overpost Dave is from Pennsylvania and his username here is Phoenix_Rising

There happens to be an ogre that haunts Craig's mass for waaaayyy too long now....

He's been discussed before alongs the boards...

If I was crafty, I'd post some examples of his, ahem, "GeMs"

I would assume the overposting.

There happens to be an ogre that haunts Craig's mass for waaaayyy too long now....

He's been discussed before alongs the boards...

If I was crafty, I'd post some examples of his, ahem, "GeMs"
Ctrl + C, right click, Ctrl + V

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan