Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Mine didn't work on a simple flasher on quad flash.... I think they over powered it. All they wanted to do is double flash dimly

Reactions: paff2
Back to the grind...  Checking in for8...  

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually in a damn good mood, and had a mighty fine weekend...  Only hiccup was the fact my FedSig CN sticks didn't fit in my grill...  lol  Had a quiet birthday, but it was nice...  Hung out with some people I haven't in a while...  Slowly but surely getting back to "me"...  

Playing with my new Cannon 360s tonight at work and getting them set-up in hopes of installing them this week...  

Just had some of the famous blueberry lemonade at Foxs lobster house in Maine. Good stuff

Just had some of the famous blueberry lemonade at Foxs lobster house in Maine. Good stuff
maybe im missing something but the last thing on my mind when Im at any new england lobster joint is the beverages :haha:

Sleep on the mobile bandaid buggy?! No way! My partner and I discuss philosophical stuff on the truck like "where is Lee?" (we YouTube Michigan militia and Lee kept popping up) bedrick oboamber (ermahgerd obama) when we're going to get coffee, why are we going on x call, dispatch sucks..... And a few more

Back to the grind... Checking in for8...

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually in a damn good mood, and had a mighty fine weekend... Only hiccup was the fact my FedSig CN sticks didn't fit in my grill... lol Had a quiet birthday, but it was nice... Hung out with some people I haven't in a while... Slowly but surely getting back to "me"...

Playing with my new Cannon 360s tonight at work and getting them set-up in hopes of installing them this week...
You better post videos of your new 360s

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Sleep on the mobile bandaid buggy?! No way! My partner and I discuss philosophical stuff on the truck like "where is Lee?" (we YouTube Michigan militia and Lee kept popping up) bedrick oboamber (ermahgerd obama) when we're going to get coffee, why are we going on x call, dispatch sucks..... And a few more
You must be on a paid, FT rig. We're volunteer, paid per call and run about 300 annually. Only reason I have to stay at the station is because I live 30 minutes away, ha.

You must be on a paid, FT rig. We're volunteer, paid per call and run about 300 annually. Only reason I have to stay at the station is because I live 30 minutes away, ha.
paid, yes. FT (despite working 60+ hrs/wk, no)

I can honestly say ive worked a whole one shift and not done a damn thing. and that night was last night. and it was wonderful :D

i know T wasnt talking directly to me in that one, I just had to seize the opportunity to rub in the fact that I got paid to do nothing , which is a super rarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
You better post videos of your new 360s
Once I get them installed I will...  I set up all 3 modes for shits and giggles...  

Lowest Priority Mode is Blue/White flashing

Second Lowest Priority Mode is Blue flashing

Primary Mode is steady White (reverse lights)

Checking back in for 12 protecting the lives of the citizens of Wyoming County and surrounding areas...  I got some Hot Feet in the mail that I'm gonna play around with...  Not sure if they will plug-n-play with the Valor, but regardless they will be mounted and wired up...  lol  

Once I get them installed I will... I set up all 3 modes for shits and giggles...

Lowest Priority Mode is Blue/White flashing

Second Lowest Priority Mode is Blue flashing

Primary Mode is steady White (reverse lights)

Checking back in for 12 protecting the lives of the citizens of Wyoming County and surrounding areas... I got some Hot Feet in the mail that I'm gonna play around with... Not sure if they will plug-n-play with the Valor, but regardless they will be mounted and wired up... lol
i was all happy when I got my Valor installed, but yet again you and storm4200 gotta upstage me what with your CN sticks, 360s and now hot feet

*shakes fist*

, I just had to seize the opportunity to rub in the fact that I got paid to do nothing , which is a super rarity
I start orientation for my new job Wednesday, and Thursday.

Friday is their 4th so I don't have to work "since your the new guy" BUT since this I s a state job I get paid to NOT be there...  so ill get paid for doing nothing... LOL well at that job anyways. im still going to come in for 8 hours here.. so ill getting paid for that.

I enjoyed my 3 days off immensely Friday I slept in and the mowed 5 yards.

Saturday was the annual river cleanup where we HAMS do a standby for the EMA.

Saturday - Sunday was field day. I made 28 contacts, 1 to Puerto rico and one to Hawaii

now im back in hell uhh im mean at work

^^^ was this before, after, or during your "baconcock" fest?!
attachicon.gif
stevebacon.jpg

:no:   :nono:

Ya bastards...  lol

maybe im missing something but the last thing on my mind when Im at any new england lobster joint is the beverages :haha:
Google blueberry lemonade Maine and the place pops up. Figured it's that famous u have to try it.

fair enough. just sayin when i go to a seafood joint i go for the eats not the drinks

2 pursuits yesterday.... lost both of them. Maybe I'll learn to stop chasing dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. Maybe not.

woke up early to get oil changed in car...

then went to local radio shop to get info about squad repeater because our squad people are not "radio people"

then stopped by a visitation of a former co worker.

now at work.

Those look like the Legend/Integrity hotfoots.

Does the led light itself pop out of the plastic housing?
The lighthead is 4 pieces...  Housing, Bottom Plate, Lens and the LED Board...  These have a really tight spot beam to them...  I like them alot...  

epic! how much is shipping?
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!  Congrats bro!!!  

Checking in for 8...  I didn't really feel like coming in at 1800, so I took 4 hours off...  lol  Nothing to work on tonight lighting wise...  Just a relaxing night at work chilling...

Back in for a 3 day week. Gotta love it when Wednesday is my Monday.

Landed AirMed last night...... in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot. No parking citations issued.

I am enjoying my new daily schedule:

sleep

wake up

check email

nap

wake up

check elb

nap

wake up

eat

nap