Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

um no it says 6001 on his count

I got the 6000th post, he got the 6000th reply LOL

OMG  i got this idiot who wont get off the phone ...

Im in another town helping out my company by working at another account and one of the "ofifcers" called me 90 minutes ago "to keep me entertained"  because "this shift is boring"

ive been playing a game the whole time he's been running his mouth about everything...  :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:   :crazy:

back in the right place, got all my yards caught up and ready to it all over again next week.

Checking in for 12...

Got an email today from out realtor...  The house appraised well, so onward with the sale...  lol  

Gonna work on the 36" custom bar tonight...  Add some LIN-6s to it out of my responder since no one wanted to buy it...  lol

Reactions: GPC
So I'm living at a hotel for now till my landlord gets my place fixed. FML...

So I'm living at a hotel for now till my landlord gets my place fixed. FML...
Should have never moved. Why don't you stay with your woman?

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Because the woman is no longer in the picture.
Already?!?

Well, sorry to hear that. Or maybe Im not. Whichever you prefer.

Last of my days off tonight. Hoping to get my biggest project yet completed. Project thread with details will be created upon completion :)
Its about f****** time too

Ehh...I'm not sure. I think I'm glad. She went running back to her ex.
You were that bad huh?

Oh well, bitches be crazy foo

True enough. Think I'll stick with men from now on.

True enough. Think I'll stick with men from now on.
There's always your secret midget in the 84" sleeper.

Reactions: GPC
the display on my scanner bit the dust last night, off to find a newer one...

looks like tomorrow im taking the work ride to the dealership to get the airbag fixed so ill be there awhile.

just waiting for 2 to get here.

im going to be here 3 hours while they work on the airbag....

good thing i brought my tablet and today is a day of overtime

Well, Whelen ******* sucks. Beyond irritated right now. Ordered dome April 2nd. After contacting both the place I placed order with AND Whelen themselves, it wasn't until the 20th that I was finally assured the dome would ship THAT day and 2-3 days I should have it. Here we are, the 23rd, and I still have no real confirmation that it shipped, and still have not seen the damn thing. Why does it take a place like Whelen this long to get an IN STOCK item shipped to me? Their customer service guy flat out told me they had over 800 in stock and he had no idea why it hadn't shipped yet.

I ordered car parts from two separate off the wall eBay stores today for a coworker who is not computer literate, and in an hour I had tracking numbers from BOTH places and am expecting the items in a week or less.

Outrageous.

:rant:

Reactions: GPC and tsquale
well today started with a bang on the door.

damn roofing company (3 weeks late) showed up to put the new roof on the house where it was damaged during the ice storms.  i couldnt go back to sleep cause of all the damn noise they were making. had to go in an hour early anyways to watch a gate while the employees test drove some new Leafs.....

come on 8pm im  :yawn:   

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan