Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

there was suspposed to be a tribute to paula t the end of the furious 7... so timmy you're saying there isn't? (maybe that was only for the Hollywood premiere)
There was...  But there were no "Easter Eggs" to hint at another movie being made...  7&8 were commissioned at the end of filming 6...  I guess with the untimely passing of Paul, the 8th one may be not happening now...

After he died, the studio still talked about 8,9, and MAYBE 10 still being in the works/under consideration.

It IS a giant franchise, and it managed to survive after (barf) Tokyo Drift, so anything is possible

gettin a quick 6 of shut eye before being on for a 10hr shift. wheelie tomorrow :shakeshead:

After he died, the studio still talked about 8,9, and MAYBE 10 still being in the works/under consideration.

It IS a giant franchise, and it managed to survive after (barf) Tokyo Drift, so anything is possible
True story...  Tokyo Drift was, well, Tokyo Drift...  It was OK at best...  Although that '70 Mote Carlo in the beginning was sexy as hell...  lol

Reactions: tsquale
you know I own 4 of the F&F movies... and I don't even like the franchise that much... last one I saw was 5.

Because I drive a "ricer" family members and friends bought me the movies....

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
I've seen everyone on opening day or early pre-release showing...  And I've bought everyone the day it comes out...  I dig the cars and the girls mainly...  lol

im just waiting for april 17th

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_a_aa_Paul_Blart___Mall_Cop_2_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nathan R
after getting off at 10 last night now back at work for 12 hours..... :crazy:

Quote from OP "PS. While I like the occasional boob shot, let's keep everything safe for work to conform with ELB rules."

Pic was work safe and conforms with ELB rules as far as I can determine.

Don't like boobs, Jarrod?

Reactions: StEaLtH2
well first off its JARRED,

2nd off  the pic on my end isn't showing.. its a lil ex with "wendy" next to it...

3rd off we have a THREAD for that... :weird:

Welcome to the forums.. :)

Damn newbs...  lol  He probably can't access that area anyway Jarred...  lol  

Checking back in for 12...  Wishing I had something to work on...  lol

yea prob not... hasn't been through the membership process and go through the "orientation"

my 12 is almost over, I got stuff to work on but the weather isn't cooperating... LOL

True that...  I have a house and garage to pack up...  Its supposed to be nice all week, but rain all week as well...  lol

Yeah, damn noobs.

What a bunch of assholes.

A mall cop/lawn mower and a live answering machine acting like big boys.

Ya both prob have a months salary in blinky lights on your POVs. Wackers...

Get a life and quit being such asswipes.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hope thats enough popcorn for everyone...

Yeah, damn noobs.

First, Jarred had a point, and all of us familiar with the thread, and the board, knew what the OP meant , he was tryin to let you know that the pic is not suitable for the thread.

Second; where do you get off knocking ANYONEs profession? Are you God? Both of the members you insulted are some of the finest members on this board. I suggest you grow some thicker skin if you want to have any margin of success on this site. An apology wouldnt hurt either.

And last; as another member pointed out; its quite laughable you tried calling people out on emergency lighting on a site specifically FOR emergency lighting.

Good luck with using the site, hopefully you can adjust and enjoy all this site has to offer

My months salary is not enough.... My car has more than 2 months salaries installed on it. my truck has about 3 months salaries and I have another pay check or two in the spare bedroom just in lights sitting there for looks or possible use depending on mood.

The term you use as a defamation, we use as a term of endearment

Now lighten up Francis, you'll have more fun here if you learn that sarcasm isn't interpreted well in text form.....

Yeah, damn noobs.

Well that was short lived... and fun...

Thanks for playing Wheel of Fortune... Tune back in never...

ff907 banned 2.PNG

Reactions: 336 and tsquale
Well that was short lived... and fun...

Thanks for playing Wheel of Fortune... Tune back in never...

attachicon.gif
ff907 banned 2.PNG
aw and I was just about to wonder how long that person was going to last here...

Darn rogue mods not giving the masses enough time to assemble with pitchforks and tar.

Geez, don't use the site for one day!!....

Any popcorn left?

To stay somewhat on "track", I haven't seen the new F&F but I intend to....the cars draw me more than the gals... But both are quite awesome rides

Now that shit's funny right there

upon 2nd look I guess this could be a double entendre....

and I guess his FD has to share helmets? LOL

Whelen needs to greatly increase the speed at which it gets mini Justice domes shipped to people like me.

been an interesting shift. after getting some chineese food, I had to take our roving vehicle to Gateway tire center for some repairs....

since we have had this vehicle for around 3 years it has never had a tune up that any of us are aware of... it was time for an oil change. the contract owns the vehicle and "enterprise" does all the repair work.

here's the list of other crap wrong with it..

needs 2 new tires  on the front even though they are 8 months old.

2 new front rotors cause they are "warped"( just put on in December.)  has been braking rough and shimmys above 60mph

coolant flush... (in idle the heater wont stay warm which is annoying) they said dirty coolant.

new catalytic convertors (who knows why)

and it has a short in the drivers side headlight  where it goes dim at random (even though they hack jobbed a "new" headlight harness)

and a front end alignment

im sure the repairs will outcost the vehicles worth lol...

its an 08 with 197,000+ miles on it.

im off tomorrow, got my shitty income tax back so im getting some new work boots, ive walked all the tread off mine.

when I come back Friday I get to post my 7k thread LOL

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
NO Posts in 2 days?

Got my new boots, 5.11 A T A C  Shields... got them at a slight discount because the clerk screwed up on something which was fine by me.

back to the grind... waiting for all this rain to end so I can mow.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan