Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I'm bored and warm...think I may cut the A/C on.

Lol No thanks. It is supposed to turn cold towards the end of the week, if that makes you feel any better.

52 and light rain, here.

What are you up to, BJ? I'm stuck in some little parking lot waiting for a crew to get done so I can move an excavator.

Sitting in the port of Tacoma waiting for them to pick my container.

Reactions: GPC
I'm tired and hungry and with a girl...

found some stuff in a box under my bed that are "vintage warning" related. they will be for sale soon

Yesterday was friday, today is sunday. Cold start to the day at 5ºF. Everyone at my house just got over the stomach bug. Hoping to clean out my workroom some. Just painted a table for my little guy (chalkboard paint). Need to sort through what I have and sell some stuff.

Picked up a cencom that's missing some cables, specifically the one from amp to head unit. I'm actually going to install a female rj45 cable on each end, then I can just install a ethernet cable in whatever length I need between the two.

Reactions: tsquale
Checking in for my Friday...
Yesterday was friday, today is sunday.

NO!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! Its not Sunday, or Friday, or Tuesday; just cause you have off work does NOT change the blank blank calendar! Does it change the date too? The world does not revolve around you lot, so its THURSDAY, unless you happen to live or reside in another damn time zone. CAN I GET A HOOAH?!?

I'll give you an OOH-RAH.

NO!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! Its not Sunday, or Friday, or Tuesday; just cause you have off work does NOT change the blank blank calendar! Does it change the date too? The world does not revolve around you lot, so its THURSDAY, unless you happen to live or reside in another damn time zone. CAN I GET A HOOAH?!?
No you cant...  the world doesnt revolve around you because thats the way its always been.  if we can have girls who think their guys and guys who think they are girls then we can have whatever the day of the week we want....  "so sayeth the liberals"

:D

its my "friday" in the work week  but i wont have a friday till sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TritonBoulder47
No you cant... the world doesnt revolve around you because thats the way its always been. if we can have girls who think their guys and guys who think they are girls then we can have whatever the day of the week we want.... "so sayeth the liberals"

:D

its my "friday" in the work week but i wont have a friday till sunday.
this is insane, you dont "own" a day, so no, you cant "have" whatever the hell you want. the world owes you nothing sir
ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_909C1F53_02236eb7b3b83f1650e7f8f839dabdcff.png

ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_ADE0D43D_28493ae0b00de9cec7b4c05cf1551eeb2.gif

Reactions: wilsonbr90 and GPC
"YOU DONT OWN ME DUDE"

acdn.hark.com_images_000_944_702_944702_original.jpg

BACON!!!

:)

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
nobody has posted in that thread in a long time... are we waiting for ST2?

...if we can have girls who think their guys and guys who think they are girls...
Ok class, one more time;

Their: demonstrates or implies ownership by a collective. (i.e., Their car was totaled when Doug ran over it with his truck)

They're: a contraction for the two words they are. (i.e., They're going to sue Doug and his employer for the cost of a new vehicle.)

There: references a location. (i.e., JazzDad will be there at the courthouse as Doug's lawyer or, the beer is in the fridge and the bacon is right there.)

Please keep these simple grammatical rules in mind when posting.

Thank you.

ifin i cared about grammur i wudnt uv been to pubic edumacation

I already knew that. failure to follow basics rules of grammar were disregarded due to hurriedness to post.. so

SUCK IT TREVECH

How the hell did I get drug into this?

How the hell did I get drug into this?
Target of convenience. That and I think it adds a little comedic value, especially appointing JazzDad as your attorney.

Aww hell, I admit it, I was winging it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1