Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Reactions: GPC
Snowed again. Ready for summer

Well we got a "Trace to 2 inches"...  Which means we actually got about 5 inches at my house...  I just got done snow throwing the driveway...  

In other news:

We're only 3 pages behind "the longest" thread now...

And I made another bar...  

And I'm getting close to wrapping up another...  

work on the wrong side  of town today....

how's everyone?

led voltmeter got in today it said on packing "air asia airmail"

i dont remember it taking me 3 weeks to get there when i went  to korea....

id like to see few good inches of snow, as long as the roads don't ice over.

tomorrows forecast hi 50 90% chance of rain...

one of my coworkers is going ion med leave...

guess whose getting fucked again....

side of town I don't want, shift I don't want, and no more "consecutive days off"

plus ill be over there with my boss' boss whos still on the damn warpath....

guess ill enjoy my last 2nd shift for awhile while I miss the superbowl.... :angry:

In other news:

We're only 3 pages behind "the longest" thread now...
Your arguement is invalid. The "longest" is in the Ring, which only a fraction of the users can see/view, Vs a thread everyone can see and rant in. Two different ballparks and no comparison

Apples to oranges

Your arguement is invalid. The "longest" is in the Ring, which only a fraction of the users can see/view, Vs a thread everyone can see and rant in. Two different ballparks and no comparison

Apples to oranges
And your opinion is invalid...  lol

Back to the grind for another week...  Supposed to get a substantial snow tonight...  Less than an inch fell between 1400 and 2200, but they are forecasting the heaviest snow (1-2" per hour) to start around midnight and continue for a couple hours...  So the ride home should be fun...  lol

Checking back in for 12...  Gonna do some experimentation tonight...  I have a couple Code 3 Sweeps and a couple Code 3 Oscilasers...  Gonna put some LEDs on them and see how they look...  PLus I'm going to do a contrast/compare video between my Apollo Sweeps I made last week and a Mine LED3 Sweep I'm gonna try and make tonight...  

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Well a shitty week.... Stitches in my hand, a white knuckle drive to abd from VA( 11hr one way), got in an Mva with the engine(not my fault), and to top it all off I failed the nremt pratical I was way too nervous and not myself. I'll test again and get it

Due to the policy I cannot post photos of the engine or the offending car.

My hand that I wrapped myself,

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_20150123_144411_zpskdxhapxk.jpg

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c197_marknawara_20150123_150351_zpsetqcyf4v.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
but is there a newslink?

i rested today and did a bunch of laundry. hadba short squad meeting tonight. waiting on gf to go on lunch then time to go grocery shoppin

Even though it was broadcast over our fire freq and we where there for over an hour no news.

Heck the Mva we where responding to was a 4 car caused by a msp trooper off duty who was drunk over 2x the limit

The ofc called ours a pi and wouldn't you know it that there was a huge Chief's meeting with the area Chiefs so that's never good. But there was no injuries and we even drove the person home.

went to longhorns last night and got the triple bacon steak and bacon mac and cheese... my bacon meter was low.

got 2 hours of sleep because "its so easy to bounce around from one shift ot another" and now im in hell im mean at work

Was supposed to be back on days today but called off after both my wife and kid started violently vommiting. Now I'm just waiting til I get it. Hit hard. One minute she was fine, next she was running.

I actually had to work at work today. Did not care for it.

Reactions: Jarred J.
present

Some guy on Facebook just admitted to being the owner of that company that did the awful truck install Wicked Warnings. I would be hiding under a rock in shame. :lol:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1