Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Wrecking ball and or any other form of large building demolition equipment

sledgehammer will fix that

Eff all that

yuck

Friday night duty shift, fireworks detail tonight, county extrication class all day tomorrow, duty shift Sun night, weekly drill Mon, line meeting and duty shift Tuesday night.. 

When do you watch TV?

It will

Thinking about the 3 cheese stuffed crust pizza at Pizza Hut...

Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner
But leg room dude. You got to remember I am a fucking giant. 

What..no chalupa 

Also thanks to Nic I am now binge watching Band of Brothers 

Leg room in the Challenger is not that bad. 

And I still haven't seen Band of Brothers. Somebody mail it to me or something. 

It ain't easy pooping after being cheesy..

But It'll be worth it

Reactions: Jarred J.
Leg room in the Challenger is not that bad. 

And I still haven't seen Band of Brothers. Somebody mail it to me or something. 
I still plan on test driving one but, having never been a Charger I have to say I was impressed. 

And come on man. Band of Brothers is like an American tradition now. Not seeing it is like not taking part in July 4th.  

I still plan on test driving one but, having never been a Charger I have to say I was impressed. 

And come on man. Band of Brothers is like an American tradition now. Not seeing it is like not taking part in July 4th.  
I said mail it to me. It isn't that I don't want to watch it, I just don't have it.

I liked the Charger, but it was uncomfortable. The Challengers are awesome. I can't believe you haven't driven one yet. The hardest question regarding buying a Challenger is what color and whether or not to wait on the 2015 redesign's to come out.

:explode:   <----- My July 4th contribution

I said mail it to me. It isn't that I don't want to watch it, I just don't have it.

I liked the Charger, but it was uncomfortable. The Challengers are awesome. I can't believe you haven't driven one yet. The hardest question regarding buying a Challenger is what color and whether or not to wait on the 2015 redesign's to come out.
The 2015 is horrendously ugly. Get a '14 or a '69!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468