Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

As long as they are not purple any color is fine with me.

What would you use the purple for?

Had a thread like this on a different forum I belong to. It is '$20 to the last person to post in this thread'

Needless to say its still going....

Oh this one will go on forever. I think $20 is a nice deal just to sit there and do nothing but post stuff.

At first, i'd probably swap out something on one of our cars to see if they notice. Then, when they do, i'll tell them it's because the department keeps buying red/blue splits and someone must have changed the flash pattern to hyper-fast and your eyes are just interpreting it as purple.  I'd wait to see how long it lasts.

Then once the gig is up, i'd put them on my kid's power wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: emergency_ram12
while i really, really need B/W apollos, i will settle for anything

At first, i'd probably swap out something on one of our cars to see if they notice. Then, when they do, i'll tell them it's because the department keeps buying red/blue splits and someone must have changed the flash pattern to hyper-fast and your eyes are just interpreting it as purple.  I'd wait to see how long it lasts.

Then once the gig is up, i'd put them on my kid's power wheels.
Now that is a cleaver idea. I wonder how long it would take the department to notice.

thats true. from a distance they dont look any different than a red/blue combo

now that is one hell of a combo

What is purple actually used for? A rent a cop has some purple ebay strobes on his hyundai tuscon on a plaza near the mall near me

Yeah funerals or security. I have seen funeral vehicles use clear as well.

Had a thread like this on a different forum I belong to. It is '$20 to the last person to post in this thread'

Needless to say its still going....
Only difference is this thread has had multiple winners lol

With one more to be announced today...

id use purple as well...

zombie car...

veterans day memorial parade car...

Now zombie car sounds cool.

if red and white werent illegal itd be bacon car?

bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468