Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

really you work holidays? when I was in I never worked a holiday unless it was staff duty or CQ.

the office wasn't open on weekends but I did have to go in a few times to catch u p on stuff.

We had a change of command one time and I had people offer me $200 to buy my shift.

I didn't want to stand in 100 degree weather in half battle rattle (just like them), so even that much money wasn't enough lol
Yep, I work weekends, holidays, and down days. Depending on my command and leadership during christmas we work 6 days on 6 days off in lieu of being able to take leave. Our office is open 24/7 and we work 12 hour shifts. We also do not get comp days for working these holidays or weekends. kinda sucks.

Havent you heard, its national accident Tuesday.

I know right. The way it looks is that in 10 years you wont be able to drive faster than 35mph on the interstate.

Drs office. Any more x rays and I can sell all my lights as I'll be glowing enough.

Since we dont wanna send the thread to the Ring, I give you some Jeep eye candy. Its like the Dark Knight Tumbler of Jeeps

ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_79391805_F25ae1d922a132e00b492328dc9f7fc7f.jpg

I bet. We had one turn over on an on ramp a couple of weeks ago and they had to get a skid steer loader to unload it. It backed up traffic like crazy.

I bet that smelled horrible. I ran one that was carrying dead animal carcasses. It smelled to high heaven. We had to wear our SCBA while directing traffic.

It was terrible. Took forever to clean up too. Thankfully we don't do hazmat, so a neighboring department had to handle it. The grass in that area is still greener than everything else.

Drs office. Any more x rays and I can sell all my lights as I'll be glowing enough.

You said that already. lol
It was terrible. Took forever to clean up too. Thankfully we don't do hazmat, so a neighboring department had to handle it. The grass in that area is still greener than everything else.
That sucks for that department.

PEOPLE: LOOK AT YOURSELVES!  DO WE WANT THIS TO BECOME THE LONGEST THREAD ON THE FORUM?  I SAY NAY, NAY! 

what kind of shop is 24/7 in the mil?  intelligence/mp or cook?  LOL

I heard fever is glowing and that means he needs to give away more stuff

Well, I planned on getting up early...  That didn't happen, and I slept in...  So hopefully tomorrow I can start going through my lights to sell...  

I have no idea why I am still at work.

I represented Mr. JazzDad in his legal battles against Mr. JazzDad and the other Mr. JazzDad. After dealing with those three, you wouldn't want to buy them either.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468