Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Wow i haven't been on here in a while, come back to my favorite post and there's a lot more... shenanigans going on then i remember

Reactions: Dave F
Over a month an no post. I like this "being paid the same to do stuff I need to get done, with out having to work thing"

Had to burn a week and a half of comp time up..taking another week and a half off.. for what would normally be my yearly vacations..

Wow i haven't been on here in a while, come back to my favorite post and there's a lot more... shenanigans going on then i remember
Screenshot_20200818-164321_Gallery.jpg

OH! OHHHHH!

Sometimes you need to be a little rough on the beaver.

On my time off today I went and talked to a.fellow ham that runs a communications business. Asked him for a quote to do 4 antennas. He said if it was just 2 he could do it today.. lol So i told him to pencil me in . He said it may take a few weeks. I've told him it's been 3 years what's 2 more weeks..

Tried Bud Light Orange.

Pretty good, actually.

I just went and bought another truck load of tools so I'll be going through those today to list on marketplace. Tool sales is so much less drama than light sales lol

y'all still kicking around on this thread? bunch of slackers! :)

I like pie.

That and $1.25 will get you a 2 liter..

Reactions: firebuff17
Don't spit in the cop's burger.

No... I don't think ive had fever shirts made in like 5 years. that was like one of those lame things I thought was cool and a must have when I first started lol. funny how nearly going broke changes things

Reactions: Dave F and Doyle257
fever cow bells!

Cowbells I can get behind lol... gotta finish kicking off the new Eclipse though. way too much going on right now.

Reactions: tsquale
No... I don't think ive had fever shirts made in like 5 years. that was like one of those lame things I thought was cool and a must have when I first started lol. funny how nearly going broke changes things
cocaine.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude