Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

there was a thread on here somewhere of a LEO that was making and selling spotlights on a box with a warning light for like $300 i challenged myself to do the same for under $100 and have almost completed it... everything is assembled and ready except that last part...

Reactions: tsquale
Teaser pic .KIMG0810.JPG

Reactions: tsquale
Will I be the first elightbars member to try out the new permanent mount system?

Probably not now.. still waiting... Nothing out lasts the Energizer bunny... It keeps going and going and going

Good luck with the hurricane! Be safe!

1st post of 20 twin twin...

I mean if you're gonna get the corona... might well get a side of lime disease to make it go down easier.

But a black and tan is certainly tasty.

Reactions: firebuff17
I have nothing of substance to add.

So did I win a hat?

Reactions: StEaLtH2 and Dave F
just FYI Jack daniels has canceled tours for 2 weeks. this is not a joke...

Day 2 of COVID-19 lockdown, but working in a essential field:
NYS Has started having inmates produce Hand sanitizer to distribute. There is no way to convince me that this is anything other than Straight Toilet Hooch, mixed with Sugar Free Lemon Jello.
766PMdS.jpg

It smells like Lemon and everclear....like a bad party from my early 20's....

oh we have extended spring break, we are on pandemic level 2 but hear we may be going to three but i will still have to come to work.. hardly any non drive through restaurants open...

Reactions: Sparky_911
We've been takeout or drive thru only since Sunday. No bars. Only package liquor. No gatherings over 10. Which to be honest made me grin cuz I'm working 12hrs behind the radio on st paddy's day.

Reactions: Jarred J.
went to level 3 earlier.. no one allowed onsite that arent "essential" us guys, IT and the big wigs..

I like pie.

Reactions: Dave F
So...many...comments...to...make...but...cant...cuz its...not...in...the...ring....forum....lol.

I tell ya this virus sucks the big one, I have no work from a couple clients till further notice, gonna be boring as all get out just sitting around the house.

i like to sit at restaurants and eat... but that aint happening anymore... go COVID!

Dinner tonight, cake, bacon and scotch.

Because I'm a grown a$$ man, that's why.

Not to brag....we got free Starbucks Saturday morning, free texas roadhouse Saturday evening. And they cooked those steaks to perfection. Both places had to shut down due to stay home orders and hooked us up. Even free cookies from grocery store. God I love being a dispatcher sometimes.

And bossman brought us popeyes chic and bisx for lunch today. Gunna hafta lay off and start using the worl treadmill.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
i like food that cant be handed out a drive thru window.. and chocolate pecan pie with whiskey cooked in it..

and whiskey...

and "pie"

Giggity.

Safety never takes a holiday

Well kiss my grits. Done just got quarantined, I have the dreaded coronavirus.

• Sad

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude