Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

really wish they had a guard for the Pat'. Only thing i can ever find are the lame bully bars

Balls it's been a busy weekend. Had my engagement photos, best man's house warming cookout, bonfire and cookout with the cousins, helped the little brother finish settling into his new house, and then a friend's babyshower today. Didn't get to work on any of my projects all weekend!

attachicon.gif
boulderproject.jpg
Nope, not even that...  lol

I just got done making tubs for all of the new F12 modules we got in last week. Also got the site all updated to reflect the price increases for those modules. 

In an effort to drive more traffic to eLightbars, we will only be offering our Demo/NOS/Open Bag and Box equipment via our member store here on eLightbars. 

Wait!!!!!! the apollos are going split with 6 led's PER COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there goes this weeks paycheck...

I just got done making tubs for all of the new F12 modules we got in last week. Also got the site all updated to reflect the price increases for those modules.

In an effort to drive more traffic to eLightbars, we will only be offering our Demo/NOS/Open Bag and Box equipment via our member store here on eLightbars.
am i blind? i cant find anything on your site in regards to the F12

All of the apollo stuff is now the F12 modules.  Feniex isn't calling them the F12 so we didn't change the name on our site.  The prices go up when you select the dual color options on our site

All of the apollo stuff is now the F12 modules. Feniex isn't calling them the F12 so we didn't change the name on our site. The prices go up when you select the dual color options on our site
ahh, gotcha. so the standard surface mount F6 will be the F12 model, gotcha

Pretty much. Honestly wished they had changed the name to f12 for dual color. Been super easy to figure out

Reactions: Chris W
the Apollo lightbars will also use the new modules.  But thats a lot of modules on there. Not sure how many people will use dual color there. 

what color old ones are still in stock? for the 400s and 600s

Last edited by a moderator:
in 400 and 600 we only have red/white

We have everything listed in our member store

Excellent, Nic

Thank you. There are at least two of us here on ELB that do not do FaceBook.

Terry

Excellent, Nic

Thank you. There are at least two of us here on ELB that do not do FaceBook.

Terry
i particularly do not monitor Facebook and have turned over our Facebook operations to someone who can handle it.

Facebooks emergency vehicle industry seems to controlled by disciples of led outfitters even if they do claim not to be a part of them.

Reactions: tsquale
one thing I really wish Feniex would consider is allowing the purchase of the interior split bar in separate pieces like strobes n more did. I can't afford the whole bar right now, would consider getting the passenger bar now and later get the drivers side.

one thing I really wish Feniex would consider is allowing the purchase of the interior split bar in separate pieces like strobes n more did. I can't afford the whole bar right now, would consider getting the passenger bar now and later get the drivers side.
you can but you pay quite a bit more for it in the long run because both will come with controllers. The snm one is simply a bunch of surface mounts so it's easier to synch.

Day 3 of a 17 day stretch on 12 hour patrol shifts (12 hours if nothing goes wrong). I'm so happy I could sh*t.

Reactions: tsquale
Checking in for 12...  

These new Apollos are really tempting...  Some B/Ws for the rear of the Durango perhaps...  Although, I need to install my Cannon 360s first...  lol

checking in for an 8hr.

The apollos do look interesting, almost glad I did not get the interior bar yet

will the new appolos still fit on the license plate brackets?

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking in for 12 again...  

Got to run a car fire right before work just up the road from my parents house (where I'm currently staying)...  Now I'm here, with no projects...  lol

several tornadoes came through the state yesterday evening. (non in my immediate area)

i left work and traveled my country highway i described a few days ago, i cleared a few small tree limbs out of the way and get within sight of city limits  when i hear "tree down highway 130 at bottle hollow lodge, call came 3rd party..." on the county dispatch.

i get on the radio advise dispatch that i was in the area, hadnt seen anything, but would turn around and check to clear the deputies for other calls..  i drive the 3 miles back to that road and nothing at the intersection. i turn down the road and there sits 2 dead tree trunks and a once live tree blocking both lanes. i advise dispatch to notify my "officers" and the cavalry was on the way. 

then i got gas, went home and slept... ALOT

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468