Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Oh Bill.... He embodies "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying"

But unless they're saying kick balls are being used all the balls are marked. There was a ball switch out but the commentators said it was a kick ball(harder) not the play ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in for 12...  I have a bunch of lights to work on tonight...  Gonna start my Flat-Top MX project...  Gonna try and make a set of LED intersection sweeps (either with the pair of Feniex Apollos or a pair of SOS LED3s)  Then load it up with the Solaris Heads I have...   Just need a set of flat tops and some 2100 mount feet...  lol

Also got a little silly today and threw my Responder on the roof of the Durango...  lol

received_10153088020931098.jpeg

To be fair, Jarred, it's not "Fever's bitch about work thread," either.

Just sayin. :huh: :blink: :ph34r:

Reactions: GPC and StEaLtH2
every thread is about work... LOL

so ....

when's the next giveaway?

in the 60's today. not badfor winter

this is an anything goes as long as it doesnt end up in the ring thread.... 

on more serious and pressing news... the canadian found something disturbing on google today and then we came across this. 

http://www.gofundme.com/kkgwds

Reactions: MEVS06
Can't seem to find it now, but a few weeks ago, there was a post informing everyone they the site cannot be held responsible for content authored by members and that once legal action was brought, all communications stopped except through legal counsel. Kinda seems related, eh?

Can't seem to find it now, but a few weeks ago, there was a post informing everyone they the site cannot be held responsible for content authored by members and that once legal action was brought, all communications stopped except through legal counsel. Kinda seems related, eh?
As far as I know that's been in the site rules for a long while now...

hmmmm rouge modding going on today?

As far as I know that's been in the site rules for a long while now...
Indeed, but I remember a specific post about it with case law citations to back up the statement.

And besides, how many people actually read the rules before making an account and posting?

file an incident report... lol

I just had to do one on a contractor who popped his thumb out of socket dropping a tailgate, he self medicated by popping it back in place which caused him to pass out and not remember what happened. ambulance was called, he refused treatment and now I have to fill out half a mile of paperwork...

Reactions: tsquale
I would probably pass out too. I can handle all the gnarly, gross, effed up stuff working the ambulance...but when it comes to seeing myself bleed/injured, I get light-headed. Weird, huh?

Put a hole in my hand down to the tendon...never had an overdose of gravity as strong as that day.

Reactions: Retired1
What is the case about?
http://bit.ly/15zr6p5

You can check it out through Google. That link will bring it up for you. To get really into the details and reading the evidentiary documents you will need to sign up for a free Pacer account. They will only charge you if you use $15 worth of document viewing in a quarter, which this case won't. It is about $7 in documents if you read everything. Pacer will only charge you quarterly if you use more than $15, otherwise the waive it.

I don't want to comment on it since it is pending litigation.

Checking out from my Wednesday.

checking in for my  whatever day this is?

I think this is Thursday evening but I'm not really sure.

Indeed, but I remember a specific post about it with case law citations to back up the statement.
Yep, that will come in handy as precedent in court, and as a good notice to let people know they can't win.  As far as preventing the cases from being filed....  no doing that.

Yep, that will come in handy as precedent in court, and as a good notice to let people know they can't win. As far as preventing the cases from being filed.... no doing that.
Indeed. Plenty of lawyers to help fools part with their money.

Had an interview with the local als company(we're VERY privatized) here and it went well. Very good supplement to the income.... So back to 3 w2s the poc department, the career department and als company

Reactions: tsquale
id like to know what a pay raise is.....

or a bonus...

these terms are foreign to me... LOL

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1