Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Ugh...the one time I need Carolina to be bad and they can't even do that right.

last day at work for a couple of days. got to finish up the GF's christmas presents on my day off

Reactions: GPC
Geez, what happened guys? Almost 24 hrs an nobody posted?!?..man.!.!.

In other news, wish I had my scene lights

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Triton, for goodness sake, you better figure out how to sell some stuff before you start dreaming too much more. The dream fairy is going to start charging you interest on all that.

Trying my best to educate people in the way of proper lighting set up to avoid UFOs. ( useless flickering objects)

It's painfully hard especially when so many installers like to promote split heads and flickering patterns.

Reactions: Skippy
I like the UFO term.  I thought i had it licked explaining "big blocks of light" but the last cars we got still had 2 split avengers in the back instead of solid. changed back by someone because "it looks better"

I like the UFO term.  I thought i had it licked explaining "big blocks of light" but the last cars we got still had 2 split avengers in the back instead of solid. changed back by someone because "it looks better"
 Yup it looks better lol. When we went to get the last vehicle up fitted the installer was talking about split light heads like they were the best thing invented since ....... well you fill in the blanks.   

sliced bacon?

after 2 days off im at work today then get 2 more days off. all next week I get to play boss and get his pay. which is $5 an hour more that I make now! woo hoo. got to build savings back up after the holidays.

Reactions: GPC
Trying my best to educate people in the way of proper lighting set up to avoid UFOs. ( useless flickering objects)

It's painfully hard especially when so many installers like to promote split heads and flickering patterns.
Come on guys, it isn't cool to insult the host. 

di5h1.jpg 

Reactions: Skippy
Hey T, 200mg of caffeine will cure the yawns.

ive almost got all mine done 2 or 3 more people  out of 30

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Well since chat is down, I will just have to tell all you YOU about my bowel movements, what I am watching on TV, and how poor I am.

My poop is back to normal.

I am watching Fast N' Loud, because I have over 1,000 channels and that is just too damn many to surf until I find something else.

I am very poor.

Hmm..... No, it is still better in chat.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1