Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

only if you want it.... Ill take the hat though.....

Its not bacon, you wouldn't like it...

I like things that arent bacon silly head

I also doubt its Doug sitting on your head either

I now posses crabs and not those kind you filthy bastards.

We all knew this day would come

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
It's a 2011 silverado Duramax.... Its almost paid off....

Its just the back up camera so I can go without. I might try the 50$ camera first.
Backup cameras are for pussies and people that care about not backing into to stuff. 

It's more about hooking to the trailers at the farm.... No need for a 2ed or hitch by braille

It went out in June or July. Hauled all harvest(got the last corn down today) and got it in for a oil/fluid change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo... we spent all day overhauling fever.   Should look better both on computers and even more so on mobile devices. Go take a look. Let us know what you think... and let me know if you find any errors. 

Suggested feverinc on Facebook some dude went on a rant about how the pricing was impossible and clearly they were refurbished lights

Suggested feverinc on Facebook some dude went on a rant about how the pricing was impossible and clearly they were refurbished lights
Tell him if he doesn't like saving money on brand new lights from one of the most honest dealers around, he can go sit on a cactus and pay more elsewhere. Since he seems to not like saving money. 

Reactions: unlisted
Naw the Chinese lights with their flasher box on ebay are what he wants as quality

A poc department near me started checking everyone's lights and if you could not prove it meets or exceeds the sae requirements it was to be disabled on site.

Reactions: GPC
Aawoooga! Aawoooga! Abort! Abort!

Site looks fantastic Nic.

Thankyou for suggesting us and referring us. Word of mouth is by far the best (and outside of elb, only) advertising we can get. It sounds kinda gay but it really does make me feel honored when my feel brothers and sisters recommend us. 

New layout looks good Nic!
Thanks Tony!  We have a lot of changes coming up. A ton of new stuff for our Elite members.

Aawoooga! Aawoooga! Abort! Abort!

Site looks fantastic Nic.

Will be placing my first order soon!!..
Thank you! 

I look forward to your order and hope it is a great experience for you.

attachicon.gif
har1.jpg
This is always the first thing I think of as soon as waking up on this day every year.  This day led to the greatest loss of American lives directly and indirectly since the civil war. This day is not remembered nearly enough. 

dec 7th a day that will live in infamy as long as people remember what it is about!

I hope the visit the site once in my life...

Poor bastards...

And Thank You

I hope the visit the site once in my life...

Poor bastards...

And Thank You
please tell me you aren't calling thousands of deceased service members bastards....

I am referring to the US Sailors that were sitting ducks that fateful day.. I have servicemen in my family, and used with all due respect my statement is not derogatory...

On my way to go do that
Happy Birthday Doog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had known it was Doug's birthday, I would have ordered him a midget overweight octogenarian stripper-gram.

And with that mental picture, happy birthday, Doug.

if I known it was dougs birthday I would have done what I already did.....

NOTHING lol

happy bday dude.

2 more days to go till im off for a couple of days...

Happy Birthday Doog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Alec!

If I had known it was Doug's birthday, I would have ordered him a midget overweight octogenarian stripper-gram.

And with that mental picture, happy birthday, Doug.
Thanks...I think.

if I known it was dougs birthday I would have done what I already did.....

NOTHING lol

happy bday dude.

2 more days to go till im off for a couple of days...
Thank you, Jarred. 

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1