Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Jared on his knees?! Hmm. Surprising (sarcasm)

On a side note. I've had my hands on a bunch of really cool things this week that have not been released yet from a few manufacturers

Are they as cool as dual colored poop

I spec'd a pair of them when they were the next big thing, one has had moisture probs since week one...

Hopefully it's been corrected, as these were "outside the box" thinking when released..

I spec'd a pair of them when they were the next big thing, one has had moisture probs since week one...

Hopefully it's been corrected, as these were "outside the box" thinking when released..
as always I won't lie. I had about a 60% failure rate on them brand new out of the box for a while. I've stopped spec'img them out now and tend to push people to alternatives. I was told the moisture issue was a screw corroding when people used harsh cleaners.

Turned into one of those things I never should've opened my fat yap about!!.. Was replaced and new one did it too... And they were mounted cockeyed by shop on an Exped..

Me an my big mouth..

Did he make it to his knee? Jared..?.. Lmao
where to start with this....

did he make it with his knee? yes. he was trying to walk down the roof joust. he heard a loud pop... said that didn't sound good and then his knee went through the ceiling and his leg starts to go through to.  I grabbed his leg to keep him balanced and when I said " you aint falling in on me" I grabbed his belt  and pulled him straight up.  he regained  balance and we both got out of the attic.

2nd my name has 2 r's. what was the question?

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the grind...  

Watching the 49er game and not liking it at all...  Looks like they wont be going post season this year...  lol  

much sleep will be had in a few hours. got to a mow a few yards today. may be the last time for the year.

Tuesday I've got to see what a hand cuff case and a set of cuffs costs at the store in the next town over need to look for a better radio holder then the one i have and might go ahead and get a mkII freeze plus case as well since im supposed to get sprayed sometime soon, also i have to go see mom in the hospital,then an EMA meeting later that night,

Wednesday will be whatever yards i didn't get done today and rest day cause Thursday i have a PREA class then back to the jail Friday for my week on.

YEAH! :)

Sorry man... 99* time on mobile, and between my bigs thumbs and siri"s "way" of fixing what I type for me, I can make errors to inspire the thought of a drunk texting.....

Sorry man... 99* time on mobile, and between my bigs thumbs and siri"s "way" of fixing what I type for me, I can make errors to inspire the thought of a drunk texting.....

Oh ok. Lol

Turns out when they opened mom up today she had a lot more wrong with her then they initially thought,including the fact they found stage 4 cancer in her. They think they got it all out so ill see when I go to Nashville tommorow to see her

sorry to hear Jarred, god speed and best wishes your way

Thanks guys she's had her spleen removed, part of her colon removed, and something else then they filled her up with a radiation bath to try to get all the bad stuff out. Now she's recovering.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Thanks guys she's had her spleen removed, part of her colon removed, and something else then they filled her up with a radiation bath to try to get all the bad stuff out. Now she's recovering.
Godspeed to her.... 

Hope you are well.....

Again, best of luck to her and your family!!!  

Getting ready to head out to the garage and hopefully clean it up a bit...  Also might chop my T-1000 down today... Maybe 2 T-500s, maybe 2 T-200s and a T-600, who knows...  lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1