Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

None shall pass

Up to a sweaty 58 degrees here

Currently a balmy 48 degrees under fair skies here

50s right now and the heat doesn't work in the Ambulance.... Yet it's a 2013

Plus thus is the new nfpa style Ambulance, it doesn't have a cpr seat (sucks for IVs on the right arm), and the bench seat is gone (sucks for napping)

The low voltage alarm keeps going off, still can't sit in the airway seat correctly, odd placement (because of the nfpa rating)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eff heat!!!  I dont have ANY heat turned on in my house yet...  Although, I did get 3 loads of wood split and stacked for the wood stove...  I'm hoping not to start burning until November...  lol

Wood is my main source...  there is electric baseboard all throughout the house and I HATE it...  I actually have the breakers for most of them turned off...  lol  The only ones I use are the ones in the 2 bathrooms and the one thats in the same room as my utility closet (that houses my water pump and water heater) just for safety sake for the pipes...  

I have a boiler with baseboard radiators so it's not too bad. But if I had your set up I would use wood too. Electric heat is expensive.

My parents use wood as. Their primary with fuel oil as their back up. So when my brother and I come over to destroy the seasond wood piles we cut a bunch for them too. I usually go through 6 cord. My brother about 12 and my parents about 10.

I really want that geo but a 30yr pay off for me isn't in the cards with my current house.

Another long 42hrs of internship is drawing to a close. This shift I hit the half way point for pt contacts. And this is only week 2 of 6

Last edited by a moderator:
well been an interesting work week... still got a few days to go. raining cats and dogs here with tornado watches out

What's wrong with a throw light???

Ya know when I was a kid, all we had was a throw light.!... And we had to use it even if it's was snowing and ............ Lmao

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
just messing with ya Tim.!. truck looking bada$$ by the way...
I know...  lol  Thanks man!!!

I'm going to be on the "its a little much" and add "but it's not my truck/car, so it doesn't matter"
I know I'm usually one for "overkill is underused anymore", but I honestly don't see how its "a little much"...?  Interior Bar, 4 grill lights, 2 side lights and a rear light stick...?  Thats pretty minimal compaired to my previous vehicle...  lol

Back in for another 12...  Gonna try and make some custom flash shield extensions for the Pegasus...

great another turn around tonight. 5 hours of sleep in between 2  12 hour shifts... :crazy:

Reactions: justavillain
Starting my week off but I'm pulling a few shifts at the old job and have a day of training Thursday

It Friday? Wouldn't know since its a 6 day work week. [emoji85]

just got done updating some trade in equipment on our for sale thread. 

afterwhile i'll have to post a pic of where my landlord tried to fall through my ceiling.

at the old job for 8 hours to make a few cents

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1