Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I KNOW.... I never win! :no:

Reactions: tsquale
Sooo.......... just got done writing an article and now I have to scrap it because players were traded.  Ugh....

I realized that I might be one of 3 people who might pass the final for paramedic today....

We had this question "there are 4 rythums here (v-tach, v-fib, rsr/pea and asystole) explain to me what the ventricles are doing in all these. The answer is that they're doing nothing.

Then the shock review happened and even more face palms.....

We all passed every semester but Idk how many can put it all together....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 336
So today I went to a hot dog shop that has about 50 different hotdog toppings, I got velveeta cheese and spaghetti O's lol
Velveeta and spaghettio's? Tell me, did the guys running this place have kinda squinty, bloodshot eyes and giggle a lot? Maybe a skunk like odor about them?

Velveeta and spaghettio's? Tell me, did the guys running this place have kinda squinty, bloodshot eyes and giggle a lot? Maybe a skunk like odor about them?
No as a matter of fact they didnt lol. Its owened and thought of by a nice little early 30s blonde lady named suzie lol.

watched the new turtles movie last night....

can you say transformers muntant ninja transformers?

with megashreddertron?

Off today but going in to work three hours of construction OT.  Get to show off all my purdy lights...

Took the final pratical for medic missed 8 points....total on 17 skills...

Got home and cleaned the carpets. If anyone has a carpet cleaner and high traffic areas (I have a sunken living room so the floor next to the steps is pretty much a highway) the best thing you can do is add 1T of white vinegar, 1T of dish soap and 0.25c of peroxide in HOT water and then use your preferred carpet cleaner soap and it will get any stain out.

FF Susie Homemaker is clear

Reactions: 336
so im working 6 a - 2p today and the turning around and working 6 hours from 10p - 4a.

then a weekend of 12 hour shifts. 

wednesday night i was backing up into my driveway when i get that "magic smoke" smell when i open the car door and the dome light comes on i see the car is filled with smoke.... 

id like to thank "burning bird" industries for the great design in fuse holders they are using for their switch panels which allows arcs to fly across a blown fuse  to allow this to happen....

I have a 40A mega fuse under the hood. it goes from 8 ga wire on the battery through it to under the dash where i have a splitter on it. that splitter drops the wiring down to 12 gauge wiring which is then split via a butt connector to 2 14 gauge (same as on the driving lights)  1 wire is the power feed for the 2 switches, and the other one goes to a power feed for 3 switches (on the "burning birds") panel

the 2 switches the fuse burned up go to my 55 watt driving lights (2) and the other switch is for a set of Spot t100s...  the driving lighs were also fused at 15A past the switch. (stock harness)

I find it odd that a 30 amp fuse blew (and the resulting arcing) didnt blow the post 15A fuse and the pre 40A fuse

burn.jpg

so after driving to O'irish car parts and picking up another fuse holder it now looks like this....

fix.jpg

ohh and all those crimps are from a car radio installer "installing" the radios wiring harness my sister had put in before i got the car... :crazy:

I want bacon.

But for now I'll be happy wiring up my electronics board for my truck. This feniex 4200 is going to be awesome!

Hey YO nic!, my refund hasnt come through on my paypal, just letting you know seeing hows I won an all!

At work, I really hate this job, I am sure some have figured that out by now, My brother made it in from houston, saw him yesterday, sunday I took of  (Which A means I dont have to listen to the "Church" next door) and B means Im going to the lake with my family and getting drunk! (I deserve it)

Reactions: 336 and MEVS06

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandaMan