Who remembers Jamie Ponce De Leon? The eLightbars rapist.

JohnMarcson said:
Stendec elightbars official contrarian. Pro-react and anti-scene safety... Next up on his list "breathing is over rated"

It depends on the atmosphere you're trying to breathe in: Sarin, CO, CS....... ;)

h2o

m-town said:
When something smells so bad that it can't be right, and it is ignored because of one or all of the following:

- Light whackers stick together and blindly defend eachother regardless

- Board admin doesn't want to do anything about it

- The "Well technically it isn't illegal so why should we care" attitudes.

I'm not suggesting that everyone have to provide valid employee ID to purchase. The point I'm making is that there have always been extremes. People on here that are so mentally deranged that it should be obvious to everyone they are up to no good. Especially when they flaunt illegal activity like it is cool. That is what I'm talking about and Jamie was one of them. I use it as example quite frequently.

I think we have found our next potential operator of policeposers.com! :twisted:

so i know this a very old thread but i was looking at a friends FB and saw this name as person he was talking to...

reminded me of this guy.. anybody every remember seeing a pic of him?

he "alledgely" works for DNR and is a medic..

im sure all the old timers that might remember him may not be here anymore...

Why does that name sound familiar to me.

Almost thinking it was the same guy that i had a deal go as far south as the south pole, but his gf at the time made it 1000% perfect due to a fuck up he did :)

yea i was thinking he was known for bad deals and his lil SAR
group

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolman60_99