Sparky's 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Which ones??

• WHelen M6 B/W

• Feniex 6x4 Widelux B/w

• Feniex Cobra T6 4 pack Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
how pricey? ours is $25 a year

200-400 depending on instructor. One time thing. Then spending $$ to convert blinkies. Not worth the hassle for 100 runs a year.

@Nolines we by law have to do a program every year called Vanessa K free. it was a law passed due to a college kid getting killed at an intersection by a police officer who was second unit on a code 3 call not running proper equipment. It is an 8 hour course that is 4 different modules that rotate every year. We also have an EVOC class that is class time and an EVOC course. its $25 a year for the VKF class. and the EVOC is another $10 that "expires" every 2 years but department policy regulate how long you can go withthout the certificate as long as you keep the VKF cert up.

This training pertains to every one but state agencies (TBI THP) and is not the same as what officers go through at the academy but is more "apparatus" specific..

I just found one here in Florida, bout $139 for a half online course half driving course ( 2 day total ), thinking about taking it..

So in my latest haul (free to me) was a 54 inch libby. Think ima swap out the 48inch for it. Might as well do some mods while I'm at it.
20200901_101841.jpg20200901_110602.jpg20200901_110537.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave F
I never had issues on my '07silvy (that I had for 10yrs). And the last (and only) Ford I've ever owned was a '72 in '93.

Supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll finally get to video of before the 54.

However... rust issues are completely different. Not very happy with the rust I'm getting on my 08 Silverado :(
I think that's what happens when they switched from steel to tin foil cars to this new version of fold up vehicles, hit em in certain places and they are done, and maybe you too if your not lucky.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude