Official Junk, Overpriced, etc. Thread

HILO said:
Federal Signal Jetstrobe Vermont State Police Lightbar
[h=2]Federal Signal Jetstrobe Vermont State Police Lightbar - $275 (dallas)[/h]I just bought these 1991 Mustang SS coop and these lights came with it. I am not going to be needing them. They are in good condition, and hard to find

$275 #.972 878 3694

View attachment 51001View attachment 51002View attachment 51003

Uh...pretty sure Vermont SP is all blue, and VSP never ran Mustangs. Oh, and $275 for a basic Jet Sonic?

I'd take a chance on cleaning them up but not for 275.00

Irsh42 said:
Whelen slimlighter (only green left) - $179.99

http://www.strobesnmore.com/Whelen-Slimlighter-LED-Dashlight-Blowout-Sale.html

You know, I understand an all green dash light is odd (I have to get all white), but that's rediculous for a gen 1 light.

I'd imagine the rarity of the item is what is causing the price jump. SlimLighters are expensive in general, and the Gen 1's were not made with a lot of color diversity...so a green model would be more difficult to find, and therefore, more expensive.

unlisted said:
Hahahhahahahahahahahah someone has been smoking too much of that islands "ice"....

Yes but remember its .........................GENUINE..............................

Can you say ebay fail

But....but....it has the cruise light. That alone should add the two grand to the 500 it is already worth.

jdh said:
Aw that come off with a little Goof-Off, sand blaster and grinder

Don't talk to me about goof-off. We were removing former members names from helmet brims with that stuff. I swear I wasn't sober for a week after that ordeal.

foxtrot5 said:
Don't talk to me about goof-off. We were removing former members names from helmet brims with that stuff. I swear I wasn't sober for a week after that ordeal.

When I was in the fire alarm industry, the installers are to mark the conduit with the fire wires in it with red spray paint. Well this one duffus we had, had being the word, decided to spray all of the pipes next to the fire conduit, including...but not limited to.. electrical, HVAC, conduit and just about everything else on the wall anywhere near it. We went to inspect the system with the local AHJ and the inspector and GC almost lost it. Needless to say, we made duffus take a can of the goof off and clean everything that was not supposed to be painted, then quickly fired his @$$.

bluestinger90 said:
Someone bought the thing!

So what do you folks think? Negative feedback once the buyer gets it?

Its worth $37 bucks, the insides were clean. Fresh dome for maybe $15 bucks and they got a great light

Chargeing 25.00 to ship what a ripoff.

7d9_z28 said:
Its worth $37 bucks, the insides were clean. Fresh dome for maybe $15 bucks and they got a great light

Good price or not, I wouldn't want to purchase anything from someone stupid enough to paint the lens...they'd probably ship the light with no padding around it, in an upadded envelope.

tsquale said:
Hey look a Fireball. In rough used shape...only... $375!!!
suicide.gif'

dmathieu said:
FB-1.......$375

Copy cat! :p I suppose something that outrageous is worth the double post though.

Thay should be thankful it's not on here boy the slammin' that guy would get.

$2500 for what?

Does it come with fresh cat fried rice?

LED Light Bar

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccfire18