Las Vegas installer needed

Blackout2017

Jul 20, 2023
U.S.A.
I had a car audio place install a lightbar, rear traffic stick, alley lights, siren, and controller with P.A. in my personal vehicle for my security job, but once they had everything installed, they couldn't figure out the wiring to the controller. They should have bench tested everything before install, obviously, but short of ripping everything out and starting over here's where we are. I just need someone who does vehicle lighting/electrical (emergency lighting would be great but I'm assuming something like off-roading lights would be more common).

All equipment is Feniex, designed to work together, specific for my vehicle. Everything is installed and the wiring is in place, it's just a matter of figuring out the wiring to the controller. That's it. I have all of the diagrams that came with the equipment. Any recommendations would be very helpful.

QUICKONE

Jun 5, 2020
ARIZONA
Try called this outfit. They're top notch.
Fire Trucks Unlimited Henderson NV

If they can't do the work for you, (as they have jobs usually booked out for several months). They probably can refer you to someone.

Btw, Don't be surprised if a EV Installer quotes to remove the original install and starts from scratch, (due to a possible liability situation).

Reactions: Blackout2017

Blackout2017

Jul 20, 2023
U.S.A.
Btw, Don't be surprised if a EV Installer quotes to remove the original install and starts from scratch, (due to a possible liability situation).
Thanks for the info. I hadn't thought of someone wanting to take everything out and start over. Makes sense for a bigger place. I think a smaller garage/installer may be a better idea for exactly that reason.

QUICKONE

Jun 5, 2020
ARIZONA
Or download the Installation Manual for the Controller and, if you run into something you can't handle, call Feinex (they a good Tech line that will help you figure it out),

Blackout2017

Jul 20, 2023
U.S.A.
Or download the Installation Manual for the Controller and, if you run into something you can't handle, call Feinex (they a good Tech line that will help you figure it out),
Yup, all manuals downloaded and printed, and I've talked with the techs at Feniex. What I need now is someone with hands on the vehicle who can pick up where the installer left off and finish the job.

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
I've never installed a Feniex controller but maybe I can take a look at it. I've done a few installs on personal vehicles. Mostly Federal Signal.

Blackout2017

Jul 20, 2023
U.S.A.
A friend of mine ended up taking a crack at it and got me all hooked up. It would be nice if there were emergency equipment installers/upfitters here in town, though. I appreciate the responses.

JPC

Sep 1, 2020
There used to be 2 or 3 installers in town but I guess they are all gone. AVP on Eastern by Sunset park is the only place I could find. I guess the internet has made it too hard to have a stand alone store.

QUICKONE

Jun 5, 2020
ARIZONA
A friend of mine ended up taking a crack at it and got me all hooked up. It would be nice if there were emergency equipment installers/upfitters here in town, though. I appreciate the responses.
Good to hear,

I hope you looked over his shoulder and tried to learn a new skill.

Thanks for the update.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearlyEpoint

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.