Huge lot -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The keeper of this thread has a very busy day job. It's not unusual for him to miss a week or two for checking in on elb. I have made numerous purchases from him for excellent deals in the past. I can say he is a super fast shipper once a deal is completed. I will shoot him an email to check on his ad. Don't give up hope, patience is a virtue.

Reactions: emtanderson51
The keeper of this thread has a very busy day job. It's not unusual for him to miss a week or two for checking in on elb. I have made numerous purchases from him for excellent deals in the past. I can say he is a super fast shipper once a deal is completed. I will shoot him an email to check on his ad. Don't give up hope, patience is a virtue.
Thank you!~

Sent a PM about the LS 12!
Great price and have been on the look out ever since I (stupidly) sold mine a few years ago
PayPal Sent!

Interested in the 4 NOS AMBER TIR6 PAR28 lightheads.Smart/sync clear lenses $$60/pr shipped or all 4 for $100 SHIPPED!

Are these for like the fog light area?

Do you have anymore of the FS ILS bars for the Interceptor Utilitys in blue?
Also, what do you have left in the FS light sticks? Cn?
I am out of the utility ones. I do have an all red and an all blue ILS front for a Tahoe(pre-16) and I have 10 of the CN sticks left in all blue.

Are the 508 scene lights flat on the rear or will a hole have to be cut out of the body for the head to fit in like the 600 holagen scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup