Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Oh my god the pain. My quads hurt from the insane training they give for CPAT preparation. Oh well even if I dont get the job at least I will be in damn good shape.

My wife's grandma is 99yo and she told me that the fire department needs to send a guy down to replace her smoke detectors as they have died.

She said it was the free one and a nice guy name Ron installed it.

So I texted the current Chief, and told him that grandma expects to see him on Monday with a free smoke detector(joking of course). He said he'd fit it in his schedule. I had to explain it is the exorbitant price of 20$ that is her problem. She lived through the depression so it is her norm to believe that.

So today I'm going to Menards and picking up 2 new ones and a CO one too. And I'm telling her Chief sent me to install them

Why do you think he is asking for u to shoot him? They are having bacon wrapped meatloaf for dinner
with after dinner coffee of course.

but yes, I got the inference, hence why I shant shoot him and leave him suffer :D

Last edited by a moderator:
since when?

he specifically said you had to like him on facebook or follow him on twitter... i do neither so i win shit.
He also said you can use your girlfriend's, wife's or life-partner's Facebook if needed.

Not too much to ask from someone flinging free stuff at us.

not married (anymore). not "of same sex intercourse type relationship" and GF is completely computer illiterate. doesnt have any social media or even an email address....

if he wants me to" like" him on myspace i still have an account there but havent  used it in 2 years.  :p

Reactions: GPC
Congrats on the win Dave...  

Didn't get much done on Friday...  And of course, no delivery of my packages...  I tried messing with the fog lights for a bit...  They have an adjustment screw on them that screws into a plastic nut on the collar of the bulb socket...  So In order to get the Cannons/Luminexs to work, that will have to be removed...  But removing that leaves the light to wiggle and shake vertically...  So I need to find a way to make it affixed, possibly some 2-part plastic epoxy...  

Had a spontaneous day yesterday...  Friday night, one of the wifes friends invited us to go to Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, so that is where my Saturday was spent...  I got a little sun burnt, but the shittiest parts was I burned and blistered the bottom of my feet walking in the water park...  And thats no bueno for a guy with diabetes...  

It was a good mini road trip for the Durango, got about 19-20 MPG...  Plus the A/C Seats are AWESOME!!!  LoL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468