Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Are you trying to make up for a little something?  :squint:

My truck is a slightly lifted, crew cab, 3/4 ton tank on 35s with lights and antennas all over it.

How come nobody can see the damn thing while its coming down the road? They just pull out in front of me, and think "Oh that truck wont damage me and my honda". I hate people.

mini rant off.

Must need more lights.

I am stuck in chat with a Canadian...I think it is now my turn to win something. 

Reactions: GPC
bed time

Happy Fathers day to all you terrible dads playing around on ELB instead of spending the day with your families

Darn if I know but, nice ride man. Might be time to update to some LED though. 

I'll see if I can't get a video. We had to replace the airhorn's on the engine, but they weren't in stock. It was going to be a 2-4 weeks wait. The train horns were in stock and $50 more. It was a no brainer.

Darn if I know but, nice ride man. Might be time to update to some LED though.
ya I was thnkin about it but it would have to be a total redo lol plus everything is halogen and im thinking about a new truck in the near future so I woud do my led upgrade than.

ya I was thnkin about it but it would have to be a total redo lol plus everything is halogen and im thinking about a new truck in the near future so I woud do my led upgrade than.
Sounds like a plan but, some LED grill lights wouldn't look bad on your current ride. 

Yeah a pair of T6s would look great. 

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Bastards and your naps. I got two installs today that are due for pick up tomorrow when they bring more to drop off

What have you got your minions installing now?

Two t6. Four cannons. Two cobra 200 with all available brackets and switches.

Bastards and your naps. I got two installs today that are due for pick up tomorrow when they bring more to drop off
BUT i dont have anything to install :(
*cough* free apollos *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
E350 vans. We have about 25-30 we gotta finish up Tomorrow we are getting our first two explorers. Both of those are getting a Pegasus and a cobra 600

attachicon.gif
2014-06-15 10.52.48.jpg I have a HLF how would I go about putting one on the 4 kc lights to flash 2 at a time in an x pattern with the hlf?
you could always upgrade to these...
uploadfromtaptalk1402870915167.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468