Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

Checking in for another 12...  Just dispatched a no injury mva, that turned into an MVA with injuries and a combative PT trying to flee the scene...  lol  Medic unit is rocking a Powercall, so thats sexy...  lol

I previewed this thread and saw this:

boulderclothes2.jpg

And yet I still opened the thread -_-

but the thread is so much fun!!

Reactions: AJ3814
mowed 4 yards yesterday. now back at the new job where today is "stock all the copiers day and their rooms"

:crazy:

Video or it didn't happen.
I will do my best to do it today, but it is raining here, so it may have to wait...... and I did find out something disappointing... my installer wired my powercall to "power up" on position 3 of my slide switch (which also powers up the Touchmaster siren), so when both are on at the same time, the Powercall "short cycles" it's tone. So he is going to re-wire them independently this weekend. I was so excited before I left his shop I didn't test them until I was on the way home. HA!

Reactions: crt6mrt-265
ohh almost forgot... got my light from quartermaster/galls and my brackets from feneix yesterday. ill try out the bracket for the Apollos on the car tonight and then try to get them on the golf cart tommorow

Im waiting for the new Apollo half bar to come in and I will do a review of the f12 version

probaby a glitch....

Layout looks cool. Anything to prevent the unwanted sites from popping up is a good thing.

I sent my first support ticket this am. After the newest refurb, no pics for any thread now visible via safari ... :huh:

if your a paid member you dont see unwanted adds, just the ones that people pay to put up

Reactions: Retired1
yes it is nice not to see the ads, I just read, didn't know I was eligible for a member store lol

ohh green and whiet t6's? are these 2 mode? looks like i know what to get for the front of the golf cart now... green white with white over ride for keepin the college's mascot away

ohh green and whiet t6's? are these 2 mode? looks like i know what to get for the front of the golf cart now... green white with white over ride for keepin the college's mascot away

T6 dont have a white over ride, you're thinking of the F6, but I dont think they offer them in green, I may be wrong though

Well..... I think this is going quite well..... I need coffee to help wake up.

well that sucks. i wasnt planning on spending several hundred bucks on this thing... LOL

looks like i will anyway. 

Spend a thousand or so on F6's and i can get them in green/white lol

I have to order a minimum of 100 per color combination. Right now all we have in green white are Cannons and these interior only model t6

Gets to the point where they have no choice but to upgrade.  Keep in mind your tech guys for the site are killing themselves everytime we upgrade

Gets to the point where they have no choice but to upgrade.  Keep in mind your tech guys for the site are killing themselves everytime we upgrade

I'm not discounting that at all. I didn't like some of the other upgrades, but I got used to them. I'm just bummed tapatalk is so jacked up currently as that is my primary method of browsing when I'm not at dispatch.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468