Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

^ Lame.

^ lame

uhh what?

seems this is falling apart

so apparently my usps package was delivered at my house yesterday while I was there..... yet the mail man didn't stop?

Guess I'll have wait till Friday when the PO opens back up to see what the hell that means

happy Turkey day to all!.

before I left the house to come to work I turned the Christmas lights on to make sure the inflatablse came up and put my lights on my favorite pattern LOL....

Go buy stuff people.
attachicon.gif
black sale.PNG
Pay special attention to invalid for fever elite members :( I literally almost ordered $1800 worth of stuff.

Pay special attention to invalid for fever elite members :( I literally almost ordered $1800 worth of stuff.
Yes but, they are having deals throughout the day for elite members if you go to their Facebook page.

Reactions: tsquale
Just need to take a video sometime of my Cobra 800 I just mounted. Yeah its alittle brighter than the dominator was and I didnt even see it at night yet.

Reactions: GPC
I don't partake in such rubbish.  

funny thing is all the news outlets have been sayin all week how you should wait a few weeks and the prices will be even lower than today

better than people being peanut butter.

Reactions: GPC
I currently am. Pricing is a joke. Nothing is marked down - if anything it's been marked up- so the marked down price looks half good. Which it isn't.

Ive gotten good deals all week.  Been great not having to go out. 

So...I almost scored two original Mars can lights in decent condition, with tags for $75. Almost.
Knowing you and your luck, you ALMOST paid $75 but the ended up giving them to you

well well well. got a confession from the mail man.   he delivered to the wrong 121 2 streets over....

guess when I get off ill finish up the mock wiring  I had to do to make everything work until I got those in...

another day at work.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1