Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

nevermind...

id hoped that wouldnt need an explanation....
Probably does, I'm pretty sidetracked with the pending move in less then 48 hours.. Unless it wasn't directed towards me at all.. If so, I'll still ask for a explanation. :crazy:

nevermind...

id hoped that wouldnt need an explanation....
Probably does, I'm pretty sidetracked with the pending move in less then 48 hours.. Unless it wasn't directed towards me at all.. If so, I'll still ask for a explanation. :crazy:

sa'll good

I have a vicious headache today. It sucks. 

Met up with Tony finally today, and no Doug, I didn't need the BB gun.

Reactions: GPC
during my trips between the different sides of town i went home to see my new Feniex Apollo 2x Dual Color Dash Light  sitting on the front porch. i opened the box went through the patterns i liked for each set of colors and put it on the bed for me to install when i get the car back to the house when i get off work....

will have to update my "install" thread

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Nothing that I really considered 'molestive' happened.

Met up with Tony finally today, and no Doug, I didn't need the BB gun.
Wouldn't be a good idea anyway. Tony has got a real pistol or two.

Reactions: Phoenix_Rising
went swimming in a river today. was great til the last 5 min when i slipped on some rocks. most of me faired ok, but my right foot is jacked pretty bad. nothin broke or sprained, guessin just badly bruised. you'll have this

relief was an hour late yesterday. i texted her to see where she was and she was in the next town over 20 miles away. she got here at 5 to relieve me so today i came in 5 to make up for the extra hour.

went home and passed out and didnt get light installed so thatll be done today. wont have pics till i come back for my "last" day here on thursday

So I took apart a Code 3 Tri Core LED head, for those who think they are behind in technology I must strongly disagree. The LEDs they are using are so tiny, ridiculously small, they use a series of optics that intensifies the crap out of them. I'll see if I can get some pics posted later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might actually beat Nic this time. 

So yeah... sorry guys... I've been busy dealing with some stuff lately.. 

Got light installed yesterday when I got off work. Today I slept in then mowed some yards. After that I had to do some work on the trailer lights, had a marker light wire get pulled out somehow so rewired it. Fixed the strobe lights power & ground and got them working again. I'll post pics of the new light when I get back to work Thursday

great news came today: come next week ill be going to dayshift

in other news, for those that can and havent already, see my thread in the Ring. For those that cant: tried to suggest Fever Elite to someone , was told Im wrong and that ETD (extreme tactical dynamics) is better :weird:

Deciding how much time n money to spend on the old truck. Looking to upgrade soon n do an all (or mostly) Feniex package.

Reactions: TritonBoulder47
Indeed...  FEVER Elite is the way to go...  

Back in for another 12...  Just threw together an interesting little mini bar with a Mini Liberty frame, 8 Solaris heads, and a Fed Sig Intelli-Flasher...  lol  But I don;t think I have enough clear or blue lenses to complete it...  lol

great news came today: come next week ill be going to dayshift

in other news, for those that can and havent already, see my thread in the Ring. For those that cant: tried to suggest Fever Elite to someone , was told Im wrong and that ETD (extreme tactical dynamics) is better :weird:
God I miss having access to the ring.

No, he's allowed, but we have to charge him double the price for his membership on account of the fact he hates bacon.

I planned on using mine to get some lights for my vehicle as I only have a visor light right now...but then I got hired in to a new position that will require me to move out of the service area. Kind of bittersweet.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1