Carlos SpicyWeiner's STILL Never-Ending Comment Contest

I already won, too
I think you can win more than once. I cant win anymore because I am staff now (well, the other, more professional and composed me is)

:ph34r:

HA, and you thought Area 51 was top secret.....

Reactions: Chris W
I'm just commenting so the greedy MF'er above me cant win
Oh now people are greedy because they post about wanting free blinkies on a blinky site. [emoji53][emoji13]

You are greedy for wanting to be able to pick what you get for free

You are greedy for wanting to be able to pick what you get for free
Alrighty then it's so nice of you to give your opinion in this matter. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thats what I'm here for. Also to freeblock you

Reactions: GPC
Thats what I'm here for. Also to freeblock you
So nice to see you finally found your place in life. I will try my best to keep you busy. [emoji125][emoji125]

Meh, I offered Nic money to make sure you didnt win

Ok looks like you need to add my name to the list of people on the first page who can't participate. Oh wait who made those rules? You or Nic? I can't remember

Ok looks like you need to add my name to the list of people on the first page who can't participate. Oh wait who made those rules? You or Nic? I can't remember
Doesn't matter who makes what rules. Money changes everything. Have you even heard of Government?

Yeah I would say it is a safe bet you aren't going to win anything. Unless you would care for a Justin Bieber blow up doll 

Checking it...  Eating some breakfast, then going to tear apart the Durango...  

This thread seems to be hinging on the verge of violence...  lol

Well...  I found out 2 things this morning...  

1.  The previous owners of my Durango had kids, and the family as a whole were filthy f*cking hogs!!!  So much food and junk hidden under every panel...  

2.  I need a socket, of which I do not have (18MM Deep), to remove my seats...  I do believe my dad has one though, so I'll have to steal it...  lol

Doug

Almost had to put my gear on, next city wanted us on stand by for a potential big fire, turned out to be minor.... There's been 0 fire calls all week. Not even false trips on my shift.

The heavy went out but only on a 2ed in District medical

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale
.../---/.-..

Going to be doing most of the install on the truck this weekend.

And of course galls royally screwed up. Yet again.

They shipped me the wrong wrap for my push bar. Wtf.

im here.. yeah.

i get off at 4am and have an EVOC class at 730am then back to work at 4pm. so much for sleep

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmoyer1