Behind the scenes

They call that POWER, boys. So much power it blows off the rear end.

I'm asking for your help. JDI may be able to return to business, if you will spread the word. I've taken my personal savings (well, a tiny portion of the millions I made from you suckers, er, loyal customers) and created the ultimate lightbar.

ad.jpg

Reactions: JPC and Dave F
Sorry, not that I don't have faith, but I just don't see how you can top the Illumis.

Reactions: JazzDad
Farnsworth the pheasant? I haven't seen him in a month of Sundays.

Man…. I thought us over here at Weiner Technologies were going to be able to corner the market quickly…. Seems like I missed this juggernaut of a business while doing my market research…

• Haha
Reactions: Dave F
I am requesting a change to my user name. I want to be Carlos Spicy JazzDad.

• Haha
Reactions: Carlos SpicyWeiner
blah.jpg

Reactions: kitn1mcc
So ordered by the honorable judge Turd Ferguson.
gavel_descending_300.jpg

alien.jpg

I shouldn't have come to your thread and just waved my weiner all around... that was pretty unkind of me. I'm sorry Jazz

It's OK. With a wiener that size, who even noticed?

Just strolling down memory lane. The last day JDI was in business. O, how I enjoyed handing out all those pink slips.
JDI.jpg

It's OK. With a wiener that size, who even noticed?

^^^^ This mentality leads to this:

Just strolling down memory lane. The last day JDI was in business. O, how I enjoyed handing out all those pink slips.
View attachment 231764

On a side note... I love how you make them walk down an alley with no protection. Would have been a great way to pepper them with paintballs, stink bombs, and variously liquids in "water balloons" on their way out.... this must have been a tremendous day of laughter, fun and joy for you.

The bombardment would have been good. I had a lot on my mind that day - like should I get the Rolls or the Ferrari. (By the way, I got both.)

Should have got them in time to smoke the tires at the exit so they had to choke on the smell of burned rubber as they got in the cars they could no longer afford the payments on :D

Isn't that the moment when your son told the JDI Chief Financial Officer he was being let go?

Akward.

• Haha
Reactions: JazzDad and Dave F
That's not any better.

Reactions: Dave F and JazzDad
I've let so many employees go over the years, who knows who that was. (If it was one of my sons, again, who knows.)

Well on our way to making a spectacular comeback, here is a photo of the initial prototype of JDI’s new dash light. This particular model is red and amber, and will have 256 patterns. (Photo purposely blurred to prevent our copyright from infringement.)

Here are some of the comments from our test panel:

Wow, that is really bright!
The ULTIMATE in stealth!
That will fit perfectly in my sub-compact POV response car!
JDI? Are they still in business?

Attachments

• dash1.jpg
    dash1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 5
All this in a very modest footprint.

Attachments

• dash2.JPG
    dash2.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 6
I already have footprints on the windshield
I was just gonna say that dammit.

Jazzy... who do you have making them? I thought you canned all your workers?

I get the feeling JazzDad is paying some workers from SeattleSar Technologies Group to make his products.

Reactions: JazzDad and Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup