Whelen WeCan Liberty Programming

JollyRogerPCS

Nov 26, 2015
Chattanooga. TN
jollyrogerpcs.com
I'm trying to figure out how to use the WeCan software to program lightbars. So far I've got the gist of it, but I still have some questions/issues.

1: To alternate lights you select the light heads, choose a pattern, and click alternate which alternates flashes from the left side to the right side. But what if I want something like this.
[off][on][on][off] to alternate to [on][off][off][on]? [These are the four inboard modules on the front if a Liberty lightbar.] [ SOLVED - This is done by selecting every other lighthead and choosing a custom phase.]

2: When programming the WeCan for a single color liberty with takedowns and alley lights, I cannot seem to program the rear traffic advisor, but if I choose a model that has a "split traffic advisor" then I can program it. Problem is the ones with the split traffic advisors do not have the option of alley lights and takedown lights. How is this solved? [Figured this out. You have to set your TA in the WeCad program].

Also if anyone has some configuration files they could send me that I can look at I'd appreciate it. Just PM me if you do.

EDIT: Since I solved both issues I am simply leaving this post up in the event that someone else has similar issues and stumbles accross this.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcartel