For Sale: Modern Whelen SpecTIR8 LED Dash Light Red/White NEW-IN-PKG

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
New-In-Pkg Whelen SpecTIR8's in Red/White at an INCREDIBLE PRICE of $50 DELIVERED! Please do not ask about other colors. My specific listings are what I currently have available.

*18 Available* **REDUCED TO ONLY $50 each!!!!**

Standard or priority mail shipping to lower 48 U.S. States only included. Payment via PayPal. All Sales Final - No Returns. Thanks for looking..........please browse my other listings.

Attachments

• IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 34
  • SpecTIR8close.jpg
    SpecTIR8close.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 38
  • WhelenPallet.jpg
    WhelenPallet.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: Frooom and ur20v
Not to sound silly but do you have a video of how they look I don't remember the flash pattern or how it is that they flash, might be interested in two.

Not to sound silly but do you have a video of how they look I don't remember the flash pattern or how it is that they flash, might be interested in two.
I have a video that I made on my laptop… Not sure which color spec8…. it might be the white one might be R/W, but I could try to send that later on perhaps if you want?

MY VID is too large to upload. Here's another.....not the best vid, but o.k.

Yes brand new in sealed factory bag red white split.

That's okay It looked really good I think I can understand it since they're all new in the box right.. and they're red and white..
There are a few other videos on YouTube if you spend a few minutes searching

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XRumer23Vef