Whelen 295HFS8 Question

rfd52fire

Oct 10, 2010
United States, Maryland
My buddy has a siren and I can't figure out the answer anywhere so I figured if anybody would know it would be someone here. He has a Whelen 295HFS8, and wants to change the T3 mode to the powercall tone. FIrst of all I am not even sure if this was an option yet from them when he got the siren, and if it is how to go about doing so. He sent me a picture of what looks like 8 small rocker switches on the amp, I am not sure if those need to be placed in a certain sequence to program it or what. I looked on whelen's site for the manual and it is not there, and of course he has long since thrown it out. Thanks for the help.

rfd52fire said:
My buddy has a siren and I can't figure out the answer anywhere so I figured if anybody would know it would be someone here. He has a Whelen 295HFS8, and wants to change the T3 mode to the powercall tone. FIrst of all I am not even sure if this was an option yet from them when he got the siren, and if it is how to go about doing so. He sent me a picture of what looks like 8 small rocker switches on the amp, I am not sure if those need to be placed in a certain sequence to program it or what. I looked on whelen's site for the manual and it is not there, and of course he has long since thrown it out. Thanks for the help.

It's not possible on the HFS series, it has to be set at the factory when it's made. You might be able to send it back and have them change it, but I'm sure it would cost a pretty penny. The only ones which have user-changeable tones are the SLS series sirens.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468