Touchmaster Delta peak sound

Chisse

Jan 23, 2022
Germany
Hello everyone,
I've just bought a Unitrol Touchmaster Delta, and my question is if it's able to do the "peak and hold" sound with any jumper or dip switch modifications?
I checked a lot of videos and the installation manual but didn't find any information.

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone,
I've just bought a Unitrol Touchmaster Delta, and my question is if it's able to do the "peak and hold" sound with any jumper or dip switch modifications?
I checked a lot of videos and the installation manual but didn't find any information.

Thanks in advance
I was under the impression you can hold the wail "at peak" with the manual button. I will admit I am not an expert in these and have not used one recently. The manual certainly isn't very detailed in some respects.

Reactions: Chisse
The PA300 still had jumpers which were supposed to change the "air horn" to "peak".
Anyway you gave me an idea. If I solder a push putton to the "wail" connections of the switch, it makes the "peak" sound as long as the putton is pushed.

Reactions: JohnMarcson
The PA300 still had jumpers which were supposed to change the "air horn" to "peak".
Anyway you gave me an idea. If I solder a push putton to the "wail" connections of the switch, it makes the "peak" sound as long as the putton is pushed.
That is interesting.... I have noticed a lot more programmability in some products but that has also seemed to lead to the loss of the old jumpers for little customizations.

Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance
Do you mean something like this?
I know it's not a Delta, but the circuitry is basically the same so it might be possible to do this.

Reactions: Chisse

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468