Wanted: Vintage Sireno Bulb Holder

Hello,
I'm looking for a Sireno 2-Bulb Holder to replace a broken one in a Condor lightbar.
Sireno Condor Deluxe PAR36 -01a.JPG

Shipping would be to Germany!
Thanks!
Hello! I have a Sireno Condor I (the original version) that has no domes on it. I think you were able to buy them on here first, LOL. It does work and all bulbs and rotators are functioning. I was not planning to keep the bar. I would sell you the bar for $150 (US) plus shipping. I could probably dismantle it to make it smaller for shipping to Germany. I use a shipping service to reduce cost so I would need an address to get an accurate shipping price. Please let me know what you think
Thanks,
Joseph

Hello! I have a Sireno Condor I (the original version) that has no domes on it. I think you were able to buy them on here first, LOL. It does work and all bulbs and rotators are functioning. I was not planning to keep the bar. I would sell you the bar for $150 (US) plus shipping. I could probably dismantle it to make it smaller for shipping to Germany. I use a shipping service to reduce cost so I would need an address to get an accurate shipping price. Please let me know what you think
Thanks,
Joseph
PM sent

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerryp951