Recent Delivery of Civil Malibus for local Sheriff's Department

Any lights, or just the graphics for them?
Headlight flashers, Vertex in the reverse lights with an Able2 remote undercover siren/switcher. The new Whelen AvengerII single head DUO on the dash/windshield rounds out the warning package.

We didn't video the lighting.

Reactions: CACBAND
Cajun posted other PPV/SSV vehicles for the same agency. My guess is these are used by unsworn or reserve type personnel that aren't running lights/sirens often.

They say why they purchased retail sedans instead of police cars?

Cajun posted other PPV/SSV vehicles for the same agency. My guess is these are used by unsworn or reserve type personnel that aren't running lights/sirens often.
When he first posted these on his FB page I asked about that. As stated in the title of the thread here, they are for the Civil Division and don't need the bells and whistles for response.

When he first posted these on his FB page I asked about that. As stated in the title of the thread here, they are for the Civil Division and don't need the bells and whistles for response.

Correct. The Sheriff wants all of his uniform occupied units marked, even these civil units. They don't run code anywhere, but because they're marked, they must have lights and siren. Just in case it's needed for any scenarios that may pop up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468