Mars Aurora Borialis, Mars skybolt beacons and Mars lightbar tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Premium Member
May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Ok guys, I recently got that near NOS skybolt beacon in and you know me...I have to reproduce everything. So here you go...

Sold out.

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan...you tease!!! You should be slapped! :p

Nice Repros! :thumbsup:

Ryan, can/would you do some AB tags? I called the guy on Ebay ("ihfiretruck") selling numerous reproduction tags for BR's and other Mars lights, but he needs a commitment for 10 (@ $25 each) to recoup the set up costs. I only need 2. Would you need a similar commitment at the same price?

Thanks.

Marc

ryan said:
Ok guys, I recently got that near NOS skybolt beacon in and you know me...I have to reproduce everything. So here you go... $25.00ea shipped.

AuroraBorealis said:
Ryan, can/would you do some AB tags? I called the guy on Ebay ("ihfiretruck") selling numerous reproduction tags for BR's and other Mars lights, but he needs a commitment for 10 (@ $25 each) to recoup the set up costs. I only need 2. Would you need a similar commitment at the same price?

Thanks.

Marc

Check with a good trophy shop. Mine has the laser gadget that will repro most anything in one off quantities. His substrate is silkscreened aluminum in various colors with or without adhesive backing.The CNC based laser removes just the paint leaving shiny surface exposed. I had this builder's emblem reproduced for on the rear of the old rescue I own. Ovals? I don't know, you may have to cut them out from the sheet? Ask a good trophy guy to see what's available. I think I paid 10 bucks for this one on the rescue. (Center of beaver tail)

Sorry, phone-camera.

truck rear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
5 more just left the building. found 2 more. $15 shipped for these

7 gone and as soon as they are paid for this thread is locked.

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468