Fed Sig SLR Lightbar (Multi-Color)

Pucky

May 31, 2013
Virgina Beach - VA
Hello
I have a FedSig SLR 7 Pod Multi-Color Lightbar..
Is there a program where you can change the colors, direction and speed of rotation yourself?
Not the change of the programmed Pattern what i have.

Other manufacturers (SoS and Whelen) offer this in their hardware center (download)
Federal Signal have this to ?
Greets..Tom

Hello
I have a FedSig SLR 7 Pod Multi-Color Lightbar..
Is there a program where you can change the colors, direction and speed of rotation yourself?
Not the change of the programmed Pattern what i have.

Other manufacturers (SoS and Whelen) offer this in their hardware center (download)
Federal Signal have this to ?
Greets..Tom

You can change the bar to any of the built in patterns but you cannot create new patterns that aren't already loaded into the bar's existing firmware. That can only be done by having Fed Sig itself create custom firmware for your bar.

Reactions: JohnMarcson
Ok ,thank you...
Light bars are going down the path of John Deere tractors and similar equipment with digital Rights Management that locks us out of working on them. I was actually pleasantly surprised when I was able to download a complete programming suite from Whelen's website and it gave me access to change absolutely every feature connected to the system including the light bar.

Yes..that is a Problem..All others.."Sound off Signal! also, have Programs for everyone
I agree... there is no good reason to lock out the customer when they spend several thousand dollars (in the case of a multi-color SLR) on a lightbar.

However, that bar that you have there is my Holy Grail. I'll get my hands on one someday.

Reactions: Dave F
So Federal signal made the join Network which allows you to reprogram all their other light bars unfortunately still not the SLR and as per the last time I spoke to them there are no future plans at the moment to put the SLR as part of the join Network

You can change the bar to any of the built in patterns but you cannot create new patterns that aren't already loaded into the bar's existing firmware. That can only be done by having Fed Sig itself create custom firmware for your bar.
Any chance u wanna get rid of it

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolman60_99