Cruise Lights on B-Link Liberties

coopers

May 21, 2011
WA
Can someone explain or show me screen shots of their b-link program on where in the program I can find the cruise light option for the b-link liberties? Unless I wasn't looking hard I couldn't find where to program my corner lights on cruise mode. My Dept is getting WECAN bars (FINALLY!) and I want to program my b-link liberty with cruise lights to show my patrol commander so we can start programing the fleet w/ them. 

Thanks!

You would accomplish this by checking the "Auxiliary Output" on the Liberty-01 tab.  There is a catch though.  Not all SC Liberty's are capable.  There was a cruise light option that added a resistor to the IO board to allow the cruise function to be enabled.  Since the auxiliary output in the software was shared between "Cruise" and the 5 amp "Aux output" on the I/O board cruise wasn't always there.  It became an option because if you had say an auxiliary pair of work lights, you would check the Auxiliary output on the screen.  This would also cause cruise to turn on, which was not very desirable for some.  So it because an option.

Start by checking the box and seeing if they work.  It is possible to add the resistor to the board if you feel like soldering.  

You would accomplish this by checking the "Auxiliary Output" on the Liberty-01 tab.  There is a catch though.  Not all SC Liberty's are capable.  There was a cruise light option that added a resistor to the IO board to allow the cruise function to be enabled.  Since the auxiliary output in the software was shared between "Cruise" and the 5 amp "Aux output" on the I/O board cruise wasn't always there.  It became an option because if you had say an auxiliary pair of work lights, you would check the Auxiliary output on the screen.  This would also cause cruise to turn on, which was not very desirable for some.  So it because an option.

Start by checking the box and seeing if they work.  It is possible to add the resistor to the board if you feel like soldering.  

THANKS!! I'll try it out. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468