Code 3 "Banshee" Siren

I just wonder if the low frequency tones are as effective through a normal speaker as they are with the howler/rumbler speakers.... I'm skeptical

The Z3 and Banshee series wail and yelp tones sound like the old Mastercom and V-CON series sirens. I'd used to hearing those tones.

The RLS and Mastercom B models have pretty lame sounding wail and yelp tones.

Just my opinion.

I wouldn't waste my money and a product that not only has no innovative appeal, but has a stupid name.

PS that's a beautiful PUC truck, but those prizm modules suck and have a junk reflector that only lights up a third of the lighthead

Ok.. I give.. I'm curious. I need to order one... When are they being released and how much are they?

FEVER said:
I just wonder if the low frequency tones are as effective through a normal speaker as they are with the howler/rumbler speakers.... I'm skeptical

Well they did say you would have to buy a code 3 speaker that can handle low freq. So I don't think standard loud speakers will have the range

FEVER said:
Ok.. I give.. I'm curious. I need to order one... When are they being released and how much are they?

found the pricing, 415.43 from the factory. And thats without their "new" speaker to handle the low frequency

sooooo I have the banshee... and the code 3 3100 speaker... what else do i need to get the mech tone? 

sooooo I have the banshee... and the code 3 3100 speaker... what else do i need to get the mech tone? 
From Code 3's site: "Additional tones are available when the Banshee operates with a Code 3 Z3 Siren"

I am guessing it may be a tone with the Z3? I don't see it listed as on the Z3 though.

Yeah I looked. They don't offer it there. But other tones yes. Not impressed so far

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scannerdude