911EP Millennium Help

GotYourSix

Nov 5, 2015
Federal Way, WA
I just got a 911EP Millennium off of an old patrol car, came with everything I need except the program to change the patterns. It is the original 911EP bar not the S&W one. Anyone with the program that would be willing to help would be awesome.

I just got a 911EP Millennium off of an old patrol car, came with everything I need except the program to change the patterns. It is the original 911EP bar not the S&W one. Anyone with the program that would be willing to help would be awesome.

Well, the S&W branded ones are the older ones, we will need a picture of your CID to verify what you need. What is the year of manufacture of your bar?

OK, so you have the cable for it, just not the software? Contact members Zapp Brannigan or chuck_raduenz, They should both have the software. I sold my last copy awhile ago, as my remaining bar is older with the old style CID.

We also have a facebook group, they are both members there. Perhaps request to join and ask there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/484985781642428/

I'm not to worried about it quite yet. I still have to hook it up and make sure it works. The 4pc screw connector for the tx rx was missing so I made one last night. I'm hoping it works.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468