2017 Tahoe SSV / PPV speaker FYI

The whole header panel has to be removed from the Tahoe now too?
The Code 3 bracket I used is designed per instructions to be able to slide in the top by removing the under hood cover. I removed it all because originally I ordered 2 Whelen brackets and I installed the M-4 fog light kits. The fender to bumper cover tabs are a real pain though. I wish the grill was separate like the Silverado.

So unlike the Charger and FPIU the Tahoe still doesn't require the entire header panel to be removed to install grill lights and speaker(s)?

[QUOoughnice to have it out of the way,I think you can getTE="CHIEFOPS, post: 618637, member: 14937"]So unlike the Charger and FPIU the Tahoe still doesn't require the entire header panel to be removed to install grill lights and speaker(s)?[/QUOTE]
Alth
So unlike the Charger and FPIU the Tahoe still doesn't require the entire header panel to be removed to install grill lights and speaker(s)?
Correct, I believe for basic installs you can slide it in through the top and just remove the grill top fasteners to pull it out some. The Code 3 bracket is punched for lights too.(3 for a one speaker install and one on top for the two speaker install) I'm going with the Setina Push bumper with built in lights, real easy. I don't like speakers out on the PB though.

I have one of these in my shop right now.....those damn aero shutters are a pain!! but I like the way you did this!! I just spent the last hour trying to figure a way to mount them. wish I came out here earlier ! lol!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrmills2468