Legend not lighting up at all with interface box

Nov 30, 2019
aberdeen south dakota
Good evening everyone I have. A question for the gurus of federal signal Sim products and 2 legends I received, I followed the instructions to the letter and the trouble shooting for them. All check out, so I'm stumped, I hooked the legends up to the interface module and they still won't do anything literally, any help would be greatly appreciated, please message me with any advice I would like to try to get them working so I can possibly sell them, thanks everyone

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.