Wanted: Modern WTB: Whelen Slimlighter R/B

Glocksanddonuts

Feb 26, 2023
Phoenix Arizona
Looking for a used but great condition Whelen Slimlighter red/blue with the suction cup brackets. Dont care if it has the suction cups themselves but need to have the suction cup rotatable brackets. Also dont care if it has the cigarette lighter plug still in place as this will be hardwired. I need the exact style slimlighter shown. I am located in Phoenix so looking for local with cash or someone who will ship and take PayPal or Venmo. Thanks.

Attachments

• whelen-slimlighter-.jpeg
    whelen-slimlighter-.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: boshuter
Looking for a used but great condition Whelen Slimlighter red/blue with the suction cup brackets. Dont care if it has the suction cups themselves but need to have the suction cup rotatable brackets. Also dont care if it has the cigarette lighter plug still in place as this will be hardwired. I need the exact style slimlighter shown. I am located in Phoenix so looking for local with cash or someone who will ship and take PayPal or Venmo. Thanks.

Bump. Found a used one with some scratches on the lens for $50 shipped but before I pull the trigger on that and seeing if i can polish the lens.... anyone got one in great shape

I'd say $50 shipped is a good deal on a TIR6 SlimLighter, especially one with the suction cup brackets. Go for it!

Replacing the lenses may make more sense than trying to polish them, depending on the severity of the scratches.
Thank you. I didn’t know they were replaceable. I’ll look into the cost to do that and see if it makes sense. Otherwise $80 shipped seems to be my next best option or $100 for a NOS one

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup