Whelen & Federal Signal Dealer needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman616wfd

Veteran Member
May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
We are purchasing a 1998 E-One Fire Engine and will be going all LED.  The existing lower lights are Federal Signal Strobes so what will fit in the housing from someones experience?  I will attach a photo below of front housing and lights.

I need these prices by Sunday night, no later..

1.) Whelen Freedom or Federal Signal Aerodynamic or FS Jet Stream...  I guess about a 55" bar will do..  Needing front and corner modules only, nothing to the rear.

2.) x10 Whelen 600s  or x10 Federal Signal Quadra-Flares **pair is going in front housing and not sure what lighthead I need to go there or if a 400 would more likely fit**

3.) Whelen Rear LED Beaons (Model B6LED) is the one with the beacon with the 700 series mounted beneath it.

4.) Federal Signal rear led mini lightbar beacon (has the 3 quadra-flares mounted in it

5.) Federal Q (Q2B) with Pedestal mount

5.) Federal Signal EQ2B with Speaker and "Q" cover

6.) x2 Dual Whelen Pioneer Plus series (I already have the poles, just need the light and piece to attach to an extendable pole)

7.) x2 Single Head Whelen Pioneer Plus with Brow mount for front Cab of truck.

**I will consider the FC scenelights if you have those also but prefer Pioneers.**

Please email quotes with company name and your name to :  fireman616wfd@yahoo.com

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my cell at (662)552-2660

IMG_3811.JPG

IMG_3799.JPG

Fireman,

Need some more information to give an accurate quote...

1) What time frame do you need this in? That will help determine shipping costs...

2) In order to make sure the 600's go into the existing housings correctly, we'll need pictures all the way around the vehicle anywhere there are lights.

3) 100w or 200w EQ2B?

4) Can you get a picture, make and model of the poles for the Pioneer Plus?

5) What colors are all the emergency lights?

Thanks,
Seth

Also,

The Federal Signal mini LED bar, do you mean the Mini-JetSolaris? Is it ok to quote a Whelen Equivalent?

Reactions: fireman616wfd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup