WatchGuard Evidence Library Express

501huntc

Aug 18, 2023
United States
I hope this is the right place to post this topic.

Since Motorola's acquisition of WatchGuard in 2019, they have been steadily removing access to original WatchGuard software and converting to internet-based video management. I have a WatchGuard 4RE system and need access to Evidence Library Express (ELX) to control the system's settings. I found the link to download it, but unfortunately it redirected me to Motorola's website and their internet-based, paid-for video manager called VideoManager EL.

I wanted to post this in hope that someone has knowledge to point me in the direction where I can download ELX. Motorola will no longer distribute the program as of June 2023, so I reckon that I'll need to obtain it from a private user who already has access to the installation files. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Reactions: ProScout
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I hope this is the right place to post this topic.

Since Motorola's acquisition of WatchGuard in 2019, they have been steadily removing access to original WatchGuard software and converting to internet-based video management. I have a WatchGuard 4RE system and need access to Evidence Library Express (ELX) to control the system's settings. I found the link to download it, but unfortunately it redirected me to Motorola's website and their internet-based, paid-for video manager called VideoManager EL.

I wanted to post this in hope that someone has knowledge to point me in the direction where I can download ELX. Motorola will no longer distribute the program as of June 2023, so I reckon that I'll need to obtain it from a private user who already has access to the installation files. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
I am looking for the same software. I am not sure how to PM you using this system. Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup