"Surveillance Mode" - Ford Police Interceptor Sedan & Utility

FireEMSPolice

Forum Guru
May 21, 2010
Ohio
I am working to find out more information about this option from Ford Fleet, such as whats required, option code, etc and will post once I get that

Meantime, here is information about "Surveillance Mode" for the Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility

Article:

New Ford system helps warn police of approaches

From the manufacturer:

http://www.intermotive.net/Brochures/Surveillance%20Mode%20Module%20Rev%20B%20%28small%29.pdf

Manufacturers website:

Intermotive - Intermotive Home

I think this is a good idea, dont know if "Surveillance Mode" is what I would call it because I associate it with the 00-05 Impala type of "Surveillance Mode" where the lights shut off to be covert.

I'm actually in the process of ordering a 2014 Utility, and from what I've gathered, this requires the backup camera and mirror, SYNC and parking sensors. As far as I've read this is separate from the Blind spot alert package (which also removes heated mirrors).

Hope this helps.

ETA: I stand corrected after opening the link.

Rear view camera is 21B, requiring SYNC which is 53M. 55B is the Blind Spot Info System that includes both sync and camera, and rolls both into the price (about a grand). Reverse parking sensor is 76R.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup