Super Beacon Ray 174

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonbr90

Wilson LED
Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Federal signal super beaconray 174. Red glass dome. Nameplate looks to be In Great condition. Slight pitting on the chrome skirt but still plenty to work with.

Light has 4 par bulbs and oscillates not rotates. Not sure if they were all like that or not.

I don't have to sell it, I'm just not much of a collector. Will take trade offers, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Once again I'm just not the collector type.

12v light.

Since I have to put a price lets say $400 plus shipping CON US only. Will listen to all offers

uploadfromtaptalk1418490652522.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1418490672881.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
174's used to bring up to $400 on eBay, but those were in minty condition with glass domes and during the peak of collectible vintage light prices.  The one pictured above does have a glass dome, so that increases its value, but the skirt has been cut down and that decreases the value.  I'd say it is worth somewhere around $300.

Price is just a number. May go to ebay but just giving everyone here a stab at it first.

174's used to bring up to $400 on eBay, but those were in minty condition with glass domes and during the peak of collectible vintage light prices.  The one pictured above does have a glass dome, so that increases its value, but the skirt has been cut down and that decreases the value.  I'd say it is worth somewhere around $300.
+1 I would agree. The base is definitely an issue, dome not so much.

You will get your best money on fleabay. Go for it! THERE you will see what it is worth... There's always some goof with too much money on there or an overseas collector that is willing to pay big bucks for it! You won't find that here so much...

You will get your best money on fleabay. Go for it! THERE you will see what it is worth... There's always some goof with too much money on there or an overseas collector that is willing to pay big bucks for it! You won't find that here so much...
This is true, as long as you can get to auction end without it being removed.  Thanks for giving us a run at it first though.

Reactions: tsquale
I know I'm not going to get $400 for it here. Posting rules say I have to state a price. Any offers or trade offers will be replied too. Dont even have to be blinky related.

If the light is for sale still I will offer you three hundred shipped. Please email me at   reidchief@yahoo.com or call me at 860-912-5689  Thank you Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup