Strobes n more new lights

I have seen all those on their site except the D12 dual is really new... interesting dual tir light like that,

My question would be this. Can I use the e6 slim with a external flasher? If the answer is yes I may need a pair for under my tailgate.

OOOO I did not think of that for under the tailgate

doubt it... looks to be the same one made by axxixtech

Well, I was hoping for the DD12 to be able to flash both colors at once. Maybe the up and coming lighting crew from texas will give us true dual tir x2.

D12 video, they also uploaded other videos for the lights in my first post.

Well, I was hoping for the DD12 to be able to flash both colors at once. Maybe the up and coming lighting crew from texas will give us true dual tir x2.

D12 video, they also uploaded other videos for the lights in my first post.

He says if you hardware it and power both colors at once it with flash both colors at once and you can also have the individual colors

be careful cutting the plug. He sells a hardwire kit or something and they typically void warranty if that kit isnt used

Couple things, we don't rebrand Axixtech lights and we don't void your warranty if you cut the plugs on our lights. We actually give you instructions on how to cut the plug and tell you what wire does what.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup