Sound Off intersector wiring

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I have 2 Intersectors in single color. One has the inline flasher and the other has the built in one. Both have the the steady burn, and also show the slave option. Since I want to use an external flasher for them do I set to steady or slave? Also they appear to both have cruise mode as well. I debated using another flasher for the cruise so I could use more of my lights with it. If I dont go that way is the Cruise mode easy to control? (1 wire?)

Thanks

I don't think the in line flasher one plays well with external flashers, or at least that's what I've always read/been told. The one with the built in flasher can be set to slave mode and run on a flasher all day long though.

I don't think the in line flasher one plays well with external flashers, or at least that's what I've always read/been told. The one with the built in flasher can be set to slave mode and run on a flasher all day long though.

Bother! That’s not what I wanted to hear.

I hooked up an inline flasher to an external flasher and it worked fine. Your results may very

I hooked up an inline flasher to an external flasher and it worked fine. Your results may very

Did you put it in slave mode or just set to steady burn?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightbar startup